Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi CB, Welcome to the club!! Re your jacket, I have no idea but would suggest a working garment possibly for wear in a hospital of mess hall?? If you find out, I would be interested to know. Cheers MR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Hi All, Congratulations to Fred. Yes it is the case for the horse resperator in the attached photos. I hope you all agree, definitely and oddity. It must have been a hell of a job trying to get a horse to stand still and not nod his/her head whilst trying to fit it!! Must have terrefied the poor animal.
    Hope you enjoyed the little competition.
    Cheers Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

MAP
    ?

Cb1994

Do you have.a higher rez pic of the ink stamp. If that is what it is.

Hi MAP, Which stamp??

MAP
    ?

The marking on Cb1994's white jacket/shirt. Second pic. Could not see it clearly. Thought it might be a stamp. I have an old RAD undershirt with some faint markings so thought a little clarity might help people identify

Hi MAP, Sorry, I did not realise that you were asking about the jacket hence my confusion!! This is what happens when you get old like me, confusion!!
    Cheers MR

Over to you CB1994

Hi All Some bits of Ephemera and a Luftwaffe photo album. Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

MAP
    ?

No problemo....while I'm close to the half century mark, my eyes are not what they used to be which is why I couldn't make out CB1994's pics........btw.....nice photo album. I have some fully translated Wehrpasses if you want me to post......

Hi MAP, Yep, please post the passes and any other items which could be even remotely of interest to our readers!! A few hairs from the Leaders tash anything in fact!!!
    Cheers MR

Hi All, A couple of items which someone out there may be able to help me with??

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast