Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Here's some of the stuff I was telling you about. My photography doesn't do justice to these photos, much better in person. Cheers.
    Ramon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Now if this isn't militaria than I don't know what is!!!!!!! It definately gave the soldier something to defend!!!!! Looks great.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi all, Some very nice items to view and greatly appreciated they are.

MAP I have decided to rename this thread "Bring and Buy". LOL Go for it mate. If you can pull a deal then bloody good luck to you. Not a problem to me.

I like the flag!! Oh, and the cap.

Thank you again to all. Regards MR

Hi Again, An interesting Italian cased medalion. No idea what it is or represents. It may not even be WWII but I like it and hope that you do too. Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

PS, take a look at the lid lining. I would swear that I can see an Italian chef's face and hat, can you??????????????

MAP
    ?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Again, An interesting Italian cased medalion. No idea what it is or represents. It may not even be WWII but I like it and hope that you do too. Cheers MR

PS, take a look at the lid lining. I would swear that I can see an Italian chef's face and hat, can you??????????????
    An angry Italian chef! The pin on the cover is one of the military service branches I think. Don't have my book with me so can't identify

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

I protest !!! As guide - on lugger of the 101st WR Dog and Pony Unit you can't just go around changing unit names, at least not on a whim. I'm bringing this up at my next meetup at Honest Joe's Bar & Taco Stand.
    Only the Eye taliens would present a military unit crest in a turquoise box....and have the gall to use a baby blue sky on the back ground.............no wonder they lost the war !
    I'm having a fire sale very soon.............I need the cash to purchase something I can't afford, but love. Best.
    Ballroom Terrorist

MAP
    ?

Default Todays Guessing game

To borrow an act from Mike.......

Was rummaging through some of my stuff today and came across this.....

Can anyone guess? (Hope it's not too easy).....and yes the picture is really bad......

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    To borrow an act from Mike.......

Was rummaging through some of my stuff today and came across this.....

Can anyone guess? (Hope it's not too easy).....and yes the picture is really bad......

Water resistant wrapper or cellophane for rifle/carbine?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Scout View Post
    Water resistant wrapper or cellophane for rifle/carbine?
    Damn....I knew that was too easy...did you cheat by zooming in on the ink stamp??

For US M1 Carbine

guess I don't have enough of those really "odds and ends" in my collection.

Beer is on me.

Michael

?

Edited;
    Its the coat of arms of the 'Guardia Di Finanza.'
    The caption reads in translation: "Does not retreat even if broken."
    The Finance guard is a law enforcement agency under the authority of the Minister of Economy and Finance and part of the Italian armed forces. The FG deals with economic crime.

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast