Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

MAP
    ?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Yes MAP, I imagine that they would be as once used, they would have been more junk to carry. Rare???
    Cheers MR
    There's a market for them so you can find them for sale but I've been told they are pretty rare. A lot of the ones I see online are fakes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Default Small glass

Has a few nicks but in descent shape. One of my odds and ends pieces"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Hi Fastfeet, You should have joined the Air Force. All I carried around in training was a few books not dirty old (heavy) rifles and military things!!! And as for runnung?? Why, if a bullet has your name on iy you sure as heel aint going to out run it!!!! LOL!!!!!
    Cheers MR
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 04-21-2014 at 02:51 PM.

I have no idea if mine is real fake or what as it is not in my collecting fiels. Just another bit that, as a miliary magpie, I "collected". And as for value, absolutely no idea!!!!
    Cheers MR

Hi Wharfrat, Thank you for posting another very unusual item. I collect glasses but mainly those that I have drunk from hic! Please feel free to post any other items that may be of interest to the rest of use.
    Thank you once again Michael R

MAP
    ?

I have no idea if mine is real fake or what as it is not in my collecting fiels. Just another bit that, as a miliary magpie, I "collected". And as for value, absolutely no idea!!!!
    Cheers MR
    It looks legit. I like it!

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Again a couple of cased medalions for view. Hope you like them. Regards MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

The first medalion is a Reichsnahstad (Sorry about the spelling if it is incorrect) item for Milk production. Probably quite common but it is the first and only one that I have ever seen.

The second item comes with a bit of a story. Whilst based in Stafford many years ago I ran an add in the local rag for militaria. A lady rang me and asked if I was interested in a German helmet? Yes please!! Off I went to buy the helmet and during the conversation she said "are you interested in some more German bits?". Yes please!! Oh says she I will have to nip ouside as I have put them into the dust bin as the bin men are coming tomorrow. Well, off she trots and 5 minutes later re appears with a wooden 88 ammunition case and it was full. The hall included the Medalion shown, a collection of postcards, an officer's brockade belt, badges and sundry other small bits and bobs. Relative to the period, I spent a small fortune but boy was I a happy little bunny. You never know whats still going into the trash can!!

Back to the medalion, it is a nicely dated WWI item in silver for a sports fest. I do not know the significans of the building but it is a beautiful construction in relatvely high relief and the edge of the medalion is nicely stamped. The case is a nice high quality item in its own right.

MAP
    ?

The first medalion is a Reichsnahstad (Sorry about the spelling if it is incorrect) item for Milk production. Probably quite common but it is the first and only one that I have ever seen.

The second item comes with a bit of a story. Whilst based in Stafford many years ago I ran an add in the local rag for militaria. A lady rang me and asked if I was interested in a German helmet? Yes please!! Off I went to buy the helmet and during the conversation she said "are you interested in some more German bits?". Yes please!! Oh says she I will have to nip ouside as I have put them into the dust bin as the bin men are coming tomorrow. Well, off she trots and 5 minutes later re appears with a wooden 88 ammunition case and it was full. The hall included the Medalion shown, a collection of postcards, an officer's brockade belt, badges and sundry other small bits and bobs. Relative to the period, I spent a small fortune but boy was I a happy little bunny. You never know whats still going into the trash can!!

Back to the medalion, it is a nicely dated WWI item in silver for a sports fest. I do not know the significans of the building but it is a beautiful construction in relatvely high relief and the edge of the medalion is nicely stamped. The case is a nice high quality item in its own right.
    Wow! Well thats a story to buy!

Yes MAP and its true!!!!

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast