Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi again Frundsberg, I know what you mean, it has ceased to be an edged weapon and has assumed the mantle of an oddity ergo probably only worth what it is worth to someone who likes/wants it. It is available for trade if you are interested??
    cheers MR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Neil, yes it does look good with all the other items but where are his PJ's, socks and underpants?? LOL
    Cheers Michael R
    Ha! Just to the right! I indeed had socks, underclothing and other items on display. NH

Well Done!!

Just for your information, these postwar conversions are actually sought after, especially in Germany today where there is a growing market for such items...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn, Thank you for your message and information. It is strange how collectables can be considdered junk for many years then all of a sudden, collectors start to take an interest and they become a desired item?? Over the years that I have been collecting I have seen a lot of collectables going through this metamorphosis!(is that how you spell the word?). British WWII plastic cap badges for instance, I remember when dealers would offer 2 free if you bought a brass cap badge. Now look at them, 3 or 4 times the price of brass badges!! Ah well!
    Cheers Glenn. Regards Michael R

Hi to all you interested parties, This thread appears to be drying up so in order to try and stimulate a bit of interest I am showing some more of my bits of "Junk". Or rather priceless items of significant historical interest. What a load of crap!!
    Cheers Michael R

Item 1 Some sort of Telephone junction box which I aquired in Valkenberg from a Dutch metal detectorist who found it in a bunker. The things people buy?

Item 2 A flag pole top which I purchased from a vet in Stafford. An embarassing experience as he burst into tears after I bought it so I offered it back to him but he said no.

Item 3 A shoulder board possibly SS but almost certainly "junk". I have had it for about 15 years in my junk box and bought it in a panier market in Plymouth.

Your comments on these odds and ends are invited!!

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Hi Again All, This thread seems to have died a death so have added a couple more oddities for your comments etc. Please feel free to add some of your more obscure items for us all to view. It is amazing what we collectors have laying around!!
    Best wishes MR

Item 1 Is a thing? Kriegsmarine marked, it appears to be some sort of winding or elevator mechanism. The guy from whom I purchased it advised that it was from a U Boat Ho Ho!! Or maybe it was?? Over to you.

Item 2 Is a Panzer track link dug by a battlefield detectorist. Your comments are invited.

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

?

Love that panzer track!! Hope to find one someday
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Hi Inka, And I hope that you do!!! Happy hunting up there beautifull Norway!! Regards Michael R

The track link is a beauty mate, I've got one too. Cost a bloody fortune getting it sent out here though!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast