Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi Again, This thread appears to be dead in the water so I am trying the kiss of life on it!! A couple of citations to view. The promotion citation has what I believe to be an AH facsimily and what appears an original HG but I'm probably wrong. Similar with the other document. Anyway, please take a look and let me know what you think.
    Cheers MR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G Docs (1).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	642577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G Docs (2).jpg 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	642579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G Docs (3).jpg 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	642580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G Docs (4).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	642581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G Docs (5).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	642582

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

A few bits that never really make the display shelf due to fragility....I treasure them, but keep them safely stored.....

A relic two sided German vehicle serviceability sign, and a couple of newspapers....the crucifix is made of Polish and German shell casings....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	642590  

michael you have some real nice interesting items and ive enjoyed viewing them ,ill stay tuned for more

Hi, All very nice!!! How many of those papers were produced thousands or even millions? But, how many have survived?? Not a lot!!! Future museum material. Thank you for showing and very best wishes Michael R
    PS Hope it is cold over there in Sydney cos its bl==dy freezing over here in Pommyland!!!

Thank you James. Stay tuned, I've also got a ton of rubbish!!! Cheers MR

?

I should change that as I have moved back to Melbourne, where the weather today is a clear blue sky and 36 degrees C, and tomorrow is heading to 40!

God I hate you Bl==dy Ausies!!!! LOL Michael R

?

Actually two relatives just flew into Melbourne yesterday from England! They are in for a shock tomorrow, though one commented that he is now able to defrost and move again after one day in the sun

Nice to know that you have civilised relatives in Pommyland!!!!!!!!! Must have some British blood in your veins!!! LOL Cheers and G'day.

A Guy told me the other day that the avaerage Ausie male reached maturity at the age of 37 and it lasted almost 20 minutes?? Needless to say, I know he was wrong!!! More like 10 minutes!! MR

Wow Michael, every time I visit one of your threads I see more items in your great collection.

Please keep on sharing, I have nothing to show sadly.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast