Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beginning of a Collection

Article about: The start of my partners collection. It's only been going for a month or two. Sorry if they are upside down. My phone will not let me rotate them correctly for the site. Thanks

Great collection.. !! G

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I frequent Germany's flea markets, but never find the kind of stuff you do! Lucky!
    Great collection, like the way you stalled it out, too.

I love meeting the people who sell the items. Always a little story on how they have the item or why they are selling an item. For example one of the British helmets came from a German gentlemen. His grandfather brought it back from Normandy in the war. Where as the other British home front helmet was bought in Rye this year from a small antiques shop.

Keep up the great work , the two matching eagle badges are modern German .

wow.Great start and collection

Wow Great collection, and I've just seen something that up until now, had never seen before. The certificate for metal collection in te frame.....I've just bought one, and another for cloths, as I'd never seen anything like it before. It's on my update tonight.....
    congrats, and it's nice hearing a story of a British helmet, being taken home by a German, instead of always the other way around

A very nice collection and a very nice display too. Congrats
    Two months you say...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12