Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

Another example of the Cap cold weather, this being the second version with a fluffy faux fur liner crown. the first version had the satin? liner and fur flaps, this version has the fur on both the flaps and in the crown, the third version has the gortex type exterior and modern fleece lining, the other two types being shown previously. This type dates to the early to mid 90's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

the three types in DPM compared
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage  
    Regards,

Jerry

having a bit of a sort out and thought I'd snap these three whilst they were laying around

nothing special (I think!) but nice clean examples

...sorry for the neck twisting....couldn't sort that out.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

Great to see the Dutch made tropical

Would that be Dutch-made, Dutch-used....or Dutch-made, Brit-used?....I’m trying to recall where I got it....... I know they used DPM too....but always assumed it was acquired not made. Never really thought about it before......

Briti... sorry I have Beck "Go it alone" rocking!! contract no. British no?

Hey mate, I should be the one apologising......for contaminating a "British DPM" thread with alien camo.

Jees, that's like posting a Double champagne decal Waffen SS Q-made lid with Buchenwald strap, zimmerit and chicken wire cover in the "Double champagne decal Waffen SS Q-made lid with Buchenwald strap, zimmerit WITHOUT chicken wire cover" thread.........I might be excommunicated! :-)

Quote by Composite View Post
    Hey mate, I should be the one apologising......for contaminating a "British DPM" thread with alien camo.

Jees, that's like posting a Double champagne decal Waffen SS Q-made lid with Buchenwald strap, zimmerit and chicken wire cover in the "Double champagne decal Waffen SS Q-made lid with Buchenwald strap, zimmerit WITHOUT chicken wire cover" thread.........I might be excommunicated! :-)
    HEHEEEE what can I say!!!! I was cruising on the tune! plus others .. I'll shut up! sorry

68 pattern DPM Man's Smock, 58 pattern webbing, Trutle helm with a DPM cover made from the crisp packet dpm waterproofs, though you probably can't see it in this pic. The Scrim is made from more of the cut up dpm waterproofs as well as vehicle camo net sctim
    Regards,

Jerry

Looks great Jerry

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast