Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

Default British DPM Camouflage All Nations

G'day All,
    Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong by patt) displayed.
    Common gear but it has me addicted!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 07-22-2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: changed header

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

next set

Stoked to now have a gortex liner Sorry for the mix bag pictures! since the site was upgraded it is much more difficult for me to upload Rotation issues are another thing I can't rectify

Pics of the differences of material weave and colouring between the light weight and tropical trousers

The cockatiel has forgotten to put on its dpm!

Ironically there is so much of this stuff about you can't give it away!

I suppose you are aware of the New Zealand DPM, only replaced a few years ago. The NZ DPM was lighter brown and more yellowish tone than the British, which matched better the New Zealand landscape.

I like the feathered mate. A bird in the hand is worth two in the DPM, or something like that.

Great selection of DPM Rene. I'll add some of mine later if I may. Love the early 68 pattern in particular.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Great selection of DPM Rene. I'll add some of mine later if I may. Love the early 68 pattern in particular.
    It will be a privilege if you do!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It will be a privilege if you do!
    Some of it needs better pics when I get some better weather but a few items are good to show.

68 pattern DPM Cold weather cap, c. 1981-3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage  
    Regards,

Jerry

DPM 68 pattern Combat cap, c, mid 1970's. I have two of these by different makers, one is mint, the other is used with the owners name in it, which is the one shown here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage  
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast