Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Camo Bits

Article about: Swiss 2 variations US reversible trials? woodland/ERDL trails?US Marine Patt early Swiss WW2 Swiss other side DDR Flower pattern GDR BGS Splinter Patt German 1st Patt Tan Water 2nd Patt Tan

Hey Rich A, those shorts are a looker! again more fantastic bits from the man from P.a Thanks Mate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Bits
    P
    Many

Quote by Composite View Post
    Tired of wishing you had space for 20 dummies?...'wish you had a completely free wall?.......'desperate to display that camo?

Use my "Door-o-Cam"! (regd trade mark) lightweight silver chain hangs down from the top of the door allowing you to hang as many jackets as you want without buying a single dummy ...you don't even have to use the wall!!!

Don't worry about trying to replicate those expensive Museum quality cabinets when you've got a door.......

Batteries not included, heavy items may pull the whole thing down in the middle of the night and sound like a collapsing corpse, not a flying toy, eventually the door gets about 2 feet thick, sometimes links will break, do not take with other medicines, if swallowed you must have a very big mouth, do not wash with any colours, coat hangers are not supplied, not available anywhere, any accidents incurred whilst installing or using are the responsibility of the idiot who couldn't fit something as simple as this, metal chains can cause choking if swallowed, do not use with other shelving options, camouflaged doors may not be as visible when closed so ensure you know the way out of any room before closing the door, "silver" is not a representation of the metal content - it is simply an accurate description of the colour

....and also (not) available is "Hat-Hang"....hang those hats from recently fitted door screws...let those hats hang loose and cascade down over the more dull camo which you've had to hang up but may not be so keen to display
    Damned arsed FUNNY Mate!!! Plus a RARE view of your UGLY war room!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by rra227 View Post
    That looks great!
    1953 U.S.M.C. helmet covers,W.W.2 U.S.M.C. helmet covers,shorts made from a poncho liner,Small short U.S.M.C. ERDL jacket,German W.W.2 anorak,post war Italian jacket and over trousers. Rich A. in Pa.

Camo Bits
    I want a photo of Rene in those shorts! Camo Disco Fever!!!

OK gent's, Queue the Bee Gee's, get out the disco ball and get read for Rene to strike a pose!

Sung to the tune of "Stayin Alive"

Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a camo man, no time to talk

Colors loud and colors green

I've been a camo man since I was born.

And now, its alright, It's OK, and you may look the other way, you can't seem, to understand, the camo effect on another man

Whether your a brother or whether your a mother your stayin alive, in camo shorts.

Feel the camo breaking and everything shaking, I'm stayin alive ...in camo shorts

Ah ha ha ha I'm stayin alive, stayin alive, Ah ha ha ha, I'm stayin alive

Well now I hike em high, hike em low, and if I don't like either I really try

I got the stripes of tigers on my ass, I'm a camo man, I just can't lose

You know it's all right, its OK, I'll live to wear camo another day, you can't seem, to understand, the camo effect on another man

Whether your a brother or whether your a mother your stayin alive, in camo shorts.

Feel the camo breaking and everything shaking, I'm stayin alive ...in camo shorts

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I want a photo of Rene in those shorts! Camo Disco Fever!!!

OK gent's, Queue the Bee Gee's, get out the disco ball and get read for Rene to strike a pose!

Sung to the tune of "Stayin Alive"

Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a camo man, no time to talk

Colors loud and colors green

I've been a camo man since I was born.

And now, its alright, It's OK, and you may look the other way, you can't seem, to understand, the camo effect on another man

Well now I hike em high, hike em low, and if I don't like either I really try

I got the stripes of tigers on my ass, I'm a camo man, I just can't lose

You know it's all right, its OK, I'll live to wear camo another day, you can't seem, to understand, the camo effect on another man

Tears!!!! I have to report this post!!!! cant get up!!!!

gunna get the pc to sing it!!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    gunna get the pc to sing it!!!!
    It goes best with the music in the background....

Thought you would get a kick out of it. Bad news is I can't get the song out of my head now.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    It goes best with the music in the background....

Thought you would get a kick out of it. Bad news is I can't get the song out of my head now.
    Hey I have the double LP grey vinyl edition! really!!!

Quote by rra227 View Post
    The cap I wear. Rich A. in Pa.
    Hey Rich A, show us a pic of you wearing this puppy hehehe? I guess not hey?

?

Tiger stripe shirt and another post war Italian uniform. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo Bits   Camo Bits  

Camo Bits  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

You have quite a lot of Italian camo Rich.

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast