Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Camo Bits

Article about: Swiss 2 variations US reversible trials? woodland/ERDL trails?US Marine Patt early Swiss WW2 Swiss other side DDR Flower pattern GDR BGS Splinter Patt German 1st Patt Tan Water 2nd Patt Tan

Default Camo Bits

First time I've ever added lines!! anyway this is I think all of my camo bits, well patterns anyway!?! eeish!!

Camo BitsSwiss 2 variations Camo BitsUS reversible trials?Camo Bits woodland/ERDL trails?Camo BitsUS Marine Patt early Camo BitsSwiss WW2 Camo BitsSwiss other side Camo BitsDDR Flower pattern Camo BitsGDR BGS Splinter Patt Camo BitsGerman 1st Patt Tan Water Camo Bits2nd Patt Tan Water Camo BitsOne of those SS patterns green side Camo Bits SS other side Camo BitsAussie Desert Patt DPCUdcuudd ah I forget the designation!! Camo BitsTwo versions of the UK WW2 Jerkin Camo BitsUS 60's ERDL Camo BitsUK '46 Denison same as WW2Camo BitsSwiss WW2 Camo BitsSwiss WW2 other side Camo BitsItalian WW2 Oldest around Camo BitsAustralian WW2 improvisation Jungle Camo BitsUK WW2 Universal Patt Camo Bits GDR BGS Tan Water Camo BitsUK Desert again a DPCudupd patt I forget Camo BitsUS 6 colour Camo BitsUS Woodland Camo BitsUS 3 Colour Camo Bits Camo BitsSoviet Spetznaz I call it "The Atari Patt" Camo BitsSoviet Spetznaz I call it "The Atari Patt" but this one ya do not get wet Camo Bits Latter Italian Camo BitsAustrian Pseudo SS Camo BitsFrench I think? Camo BitsUS Army WW2 Froggy Camo BitsDutch DPM Camo BitsUS ERDL/Woodland Rapid Deployment not common Camo BitsUS Duck '60's Camo BitsAustralian "Bunnys & Jelly Beans"
    Camo BitsUS Mitchel Camo BitsUS '60s ERDL mix match Camo BitsUK DPM Variations Camo BitsUK 3x DPM variations Camo BitsUK DPM variation only found on the patrol cap Camo BitsGerman WW2 Splinter Patt Camo BitsUSMC WW2 helmet cover Camo BitsGerman SS Pea Patt HBT Camo BitsReverse of the US Mitchel Camo BitsUSAF patt (Cheers Compo) Camo BitsUK Multicam (Cheers Compo) Camo BitsMy Fav UK DPM fairly early Camo BitsDDR Splinter Patt Camo BitsCanadian Patt (Cheers MarkK)
    Camo BitsNZ DPM
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-25-2019 at 02:43 AM.
    Regards
    René

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo Bits
    P
    Many

Thats some collection you have

?

Excellent post Rene.
    A very interesting assortment of camies from around the world.
    Thanks

Semper Fi
    Phil

OMG really. What a collection you had hidden there.
    I was not aware until this moment of the great variety of existing camouflage clothes. Congratulations.

Camo Bits

I copied this image of the thread to say that camouflage really works

Good weekend to everyone

Santi

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    OMG really. What a collection you had hidden there.
    I was not aware until this moment of the great variety of existing camouflage clothes. Congratulations.

I copied this image of the thread to say that camouflage really works

Good weekend to everyone

Santi
    Cheers Santi Mate, try this one but I do love the UK DPM as my all time fav.Camo Bits
    Regards
    René

Whoah! Awesome collection Rene.

A great visual display Rene. I've always liked the aesthetics of camouflage and you have a good representation there. But I think you need something from Finland.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    A great visual display Rene. I've always liked the aesthetics of camouflage and you have a good representation there. But I think you need something from Finland.
    Forget about Finland --Crap I forgot New Zealand, give me a bit!!

Fixed!! Sorry!!
    Regards
    René

It is truly amazing how the camouflage of # 5 works! !!!
    It look like the fabric and the SS shorts of the previous post.

I hope this image seems appropriate and does not sadden you.
    Camo Bits

The 'French' camo appears to be French Leopard/Lizard-pattern indeed (my personal favorite type) but I don't recognize model of the shirt. Variants of this pattern have also been used by a number of other countries, mainly in Africa.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast