Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Camouflage

Article about: by Glenn66 So where can these guys hide, Pandora? Attachment 569871 Under water?

?

I feel your pain, Rene. If I find more digi camo, ill let you know, and maybe we can trade for something...hmm..a zeltbahn sounds good!. Just kidding..lol!
    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the digital camo. Our "brilliant" government paid over $30,000,000 for R/D to have a private firm churn this design out! The solders claim it doesn't really work anywhere like it should. We are , however, slowly introducing "invisible" uniforms into combat. Just look up " invisible soldier" on YouTube , you'll see what I mean.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflage
    P
    Many

Quote by Dean View Post
    I feel your pain, Rene. If I find more digi camo, ill let you know, and maybe we can trade for something...hmm..a zeltbahn sounds good!. Just kidding..lol!
    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the digital camo. Our "brilliant" government paid over $30,000,000 for R/D to have a private firm churn this design out! The solders claim it doesn't really work anywhere like it should. We are , however, slowly introducing "invisible" uniforms into combat. Just look up " invisible soldier" on YouTube , you'll see what I mean.
    You are talking about Army ACU yes? this was a disaster!!

To my knowledge this Soviet patt is the first of the digital patterns and is highly effective in grass lands - I personally call it "Atari"

very nice broad collection rené ,is the 3rd photo down italian ,the bgs jacket and zeltbahn is very nice ,is the us woodland shirt the nato style bdu,thanks for showing ,james

?

Yes Rene, I'm referring to the ACU...major disaster, according to combat troops.

I like the " Atari" much better

?

A great array of different camo patterns Rene
    Thanks for sharing mate.

Brad.

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice broad collection rené ,is the 3rd photo down italian ,the bgs jacket and zeltbahn is very nice ,is the us woodland shirt the nato style bdu,thanks for showing ,james
    3rd pic down is Italian, US BDU is 90 dated

Quote by Dean View Post
    Again a unlike that's the gov't crap hey
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-15-2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: added text

Quote by Dean View Post
    i wonder how the soldiers would find these suits if misplaced

Great camo collection there mate, i've got a pair of USMC desert digital pants and as i type i'm wearing a pair of USAF digital tiger stripe pants. Why not wear your collection if it fits!...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast