Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Camouflage

Article about: by Glenn66 So where can these guys hide, Pandora? Attachment 569871 Under water?

Hi Jerry, yesterday through work I arranged a personal tour through some of the diggings for the Al Zubarah excavation. If thats where you'll be working next year you'll be needing a Rav4 or bigger. It's a big site and the heat/sand are certainly an inconvenience.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Hi Jerry, yesterday through work I arranged a personal tour through some of the diggings for the Al Zubarah excavation. If thats where you'll be working next year you'll be needing a Rav4 or bigger. It's a big site and the heat/sand are certainly an inconvenience.

Hi Glenn,

It seems likely that I might not be coming after all, though all up in the air at the moment but some diggers I know will be there within the next few weeks.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Here's a great Xmas gift from Canada Thanks Mark K (kozowy1967) Cadpat Boonie Love it Merry Christmas Mate
    Regards
    René

Totally forgot that I started this one! here's some more shots, close ups of the WW2 German patterns I have, Aust DPDU, US ERDL examples and some DDR potato patterns.
    Regards
    René

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456