Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Camouflage

Article about: by Glenn66 So where can these guys hide, Pandora? Attachment 569871 Under water?

Default Camouflage

G'day All
    Figured to post junk from my favorite collecting point of view

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflage
    P
    Many

?

Nice cross-section of the different variations of camo. my favorite is the dot44, water and fall patterns. Love the zelts in the last post you can make a pup tent now! Thanks for sharing, brother.
    Dean

Cheers Buddy

Hi Rene , great pictures of your cammo mate! I have a USMC digital cammo shirt somewhere , I like the fact that in places on the pattern their are tiny little USMC insignia printed into the cammo!! They are quite hard to spot , but a great little detail! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Rene , great pictures of your cammo mate! I have a USMC digital cammo shirt somewhere , I like the fact that in places on the pattern their are tiny little USMC insignia printed into the cammo!! They are quite hard to spot , but a great little detail! Leon.
    Dead set correct Leon but sssshhhh the fakers will catch on!!!! This I reackon is the most effective pattern of all next best is British DPM
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-15-2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: added pic

?

Hehe, yeah Rene ...maybe in fifty years they'll start faking it! I recently came across a woman selling different fabric at the flea market. Everything was floral and all around girly. One thing caught my eye..a bundle of digital camo I asked how much and she said "$2.00"! I swooped it up with a quickness! I was planning on making some hats and other things with it, but when my friend who is a vendor there saw it, not ten minutes later, he said he really wanted it to put over his display tables. i told him i didnt want to sell , but he kept pestering me. I finally gave in and he gave me $20.00! Not a bad profit, but I wish I kept it. Oh, it was about 25'x5' !

Quote by Dean View Post
    Hehe, yeah Rene ...maybe in fifty years they'll start faking it! I recently came across a woman selling different fabric at the flea market. Everything was floral and all around, girly. One thing caught my eye..a bundle of digital camo I asked how much and she said "$2.00"! I swooped it up with a quickness! I was planning on making some hats and other things with it, but when my friend who is a vendor there saw it, not ten minutes later, he said he really wanted it to put over his display tables. i told him i didnt want to sell , but he kept pestering me. I finally gave in and he gave me $20.00! Not a bad profit, but I wish I kept it. Oh, it was about 25'x5' !
    bugger Mate!! I wish I could make a "not like" hehehehehe

?

I know, I know.. I told him no like ten times! He wasn't going to let me leave with it!

Quote by Dean View Post
    I know, I know.. I told him no like ten times! He wasn't going to let me leave with it!
    Cheers Buddy -- now I'm in tears hehehehehe!!!!! and also I had to search carefully for the EGA hey

Forgot to add this one

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast