Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

casques de combat francais

Article about: Proud to share my humble collection to date ,Not to mislead the Gallet composite allthough bearing the spectra cover is Danish army issue ,Given a favorite choice I could never decide betwee

Default casques de combat francais

Proud to share my humble collection to date ,Not to mislead the Gallet composite allthough bearing the spectra cover is Danish army issue ,Given a favorite choice I could never decide between the m15 and m56 casques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francais

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement casques de combat francais
    P
    Many

Hi James,
    can definitely be proud of your nice collection, you have many post war examples that I miss and that I really do not know very thoroughly, I'm learning many things from your posts and those of Bruno.
    Although I'm not an expert on the subject, I know much better French helmets of the two World Wars.
    I do not know if you had already seen these my post, but I'd like to have your opinions on these helmets, I think it may be interesting for you, there is also an example for veterans with "Great War Plaque" similar to yours.

Regards
    Roberto

French Adrian helmets 1915

French M26 helmet

Many thanks for the kind words Roberto and glad you enjoyed viewing my collection
    Regards ,James

Hello James,

Very nice collection with a good evolution of the french helmet.
    Nice to have the Naval infanterie. Not an easy one. I just got mine 2 weeks ago.
    Also nice to get the googles. Maybe the most difficult part to get and giving a very nice display

Congrats
    Bruno

Thank you Bruno for the kind words the Naval infanterie m15 is one of my favorites ,as for the goggles I've not seen a surplus pair come available for a long while here in the UK
    Thanks,James

Just to add this 1950's period airborne helmet to the groupingcasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francaiscasques de combat francais

Nice one
    usualy these were training helmets
    I wonder if it wasn't red at some point wich would mean an instructor
    it also seems that there are some crosses done on the front of the helmet? Maybe the number of jumps

All the best
    Bruno