Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cecil the NBC man...

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents here is Cecil...Myself & the Missus dressed him yesterday, He is the first dummy that I have done & I think he is rather good. I have gone for a uniform I ha

?

Default Cecil the NBC man...

Hello Ladies & Gents here is Cecil...Myself & the Missus dressed him yesterday, He is the first dummy that I have done & I think he is rather good. I have gone for a uniform I have worn in the past. He wears mid 80s NBC kit..I've strapped to his chest a PRC "Personal Radio Clansman" 349..The beltkit is my old kit from the 80s which was sat in the loft doing nothing so I thought it would be nice to employ that..My only gripe is he about 7 foot tall..so he must have been in the front of the queue for the weetabix....lol. Any question feel free to ask & feed back would be top dollar. Cheers Terry Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...Cecil the NBC man...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cecil the NBC man...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cecil the NBC man...

Brings back memories Terry! Does he come with the Atropine tablets and talc!!

Nicely done mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cheers Nick.thats what I like about him.. reminds of the days...when I had bones made of rubber.lol... Thanks for the comment too. Cheers Terry.

You and the missus have done a terrific job in setting up Cecil, he looks very good mate, well done!

?

Thanks guys for the comments..Getting the jacket on was fun "not"..lol.. Yeah I have DKP 1 & 2 with him...I need to dig out a haversack & then I can put some items in there......I like it my first dumm y so I think it went well.. Cheers Terry.

Struth ....... he'd scare the pants off any intruder!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

cecil looks amazing terry ,you have both done a fantastic job of dressing him ,a womans touch has made all the difference in getting the equipment just right ,the clansman looks great as all the other correct gear ,its nice to see a turtle helmet being proudly shown off ,im a fan of the turtle and you found a nice example there ,can i ask if the nbc suit is the same type as used in operation nimrod ,and do the rubber boots simply slip over the standard boot ,now 7ft tall ,crikey at least ive finnaly found clothing to fit me as im 6ft 5 ill be able at long last to have turnups ,i dont want to detract from cecil but can i say i really like what i see of your war room ,what is the smg next to the thompson ,anyway btw its a huge thumbs up from me cheers james

?

We had a similar NBC suit in the Aussie army, the rubber over boots just wrapped around the issue boots...bugger to run in

?

Thanks guys for the feedback, I'm glad everybody likes him.....AMTG those NBC boots were crap..I tried playing NBC football plenty of times & it is a killer sprinting for a ball, & when you go to kick it..it is in the hand of the gods!!! lol..

James thanks mate...The turtle helmet I found about 10 of them in a skip at Hereford.So I just grab 1...I wasn't really interested in collecting back then.....The smg next to the Thompson is a M1 Carbine..& then next to that is a SVT.. Oh thinking of that there is an MP40 on the wooden box. I haven't forgotton about the Para lid..just need to get up in the loft.....Otherwise gents thank you very much. Cheers Terry.

Looks great Terry, I've always wanted to get at least 5 of these dummies and dress them up in the different suits and respirators used from the war up until the present day :P

Thanks for showing him

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast