Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CHECK IT OUT! my collection of WWII Thrid reich, U.S, and jewish artifacts. Very proud

Article about: by youthcollector1 btw glennyboy "counterfeiting the holocaust" by Alec T. has help me in my search for authintic jewish artifacts. I work side by side with the holocaust museum he

Default CHECK IT OUT! my collection of WWII Thrid reich, U.S, and jewish artifacts. Very proud

Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement CHECK IT OUT! my collection of WWII Thrid reich, U.S, and jewish artifacts. Very proud
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: CHECK IT OUT! my collection of WWII Thrid reich, U.S, and jewish artifacts. Very proud

I would like to ask where you acquired the jewish material from sir ?
    The SS cigarette lighter is not a good one.

Default Re: CHECK IT OUT! my collection of WWII Thrid reich, U.S, and jewish artifacts. Very proud

You have a fine collection that I am sure is worth good money. I know the daggers are all selling for at least $400 if in good shape. Thanks for sharing and very impressive indeed

You have a large and varied collection. I have been following many of your threads and it is clear to me that you have a mixture of both genuine and non-genuine items, I would be interested to hear what forum members think of some of your SS items including Germanic Proficiency Runes that you have two off. In addition, you have a large collection of holocaust related items, since I have been collecting I have always been put off by the large number of fake items that can be extremely hard to determine originality on and high prices. I look forward to reading more threads on individual items in your collection, carry on collecting!
    Thanks, Glen.
    PS. Age is just a number.

Thanks all Jewish items cme from family and dealers. Sure on about 80% of those

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I would like to ask where you acquired the jewish material from sir ?
    The SS cigarette lighter is not a good one.
    Why do you think the ss ligher is not a good one? The lighter itself was made from the 40's and 50's. Someone a while ago(green is showing on the sides) added the ss runes from a stickpin. To me it looks to be a style of trench art. Is it possible someone back then wanted a ss desk lighter so the broke the stickpin to make one?

btw glennyboy "counterfeiting the holocaust" by Alec T. has help me in my search for authintic jewish artifacts. I work side by side with the holocaust museum here in Houston. Maybe of my items hae original paperwork as well.

- - Updated - -

The juif star and photo are even from USHMM(United States Holocaust Memorial Museum)/paperwork on back.

Hi

Would it be possible to post some pictures of your SS awards? I am a big fan of SS awards!

Thanks

Cameron

You have a lot of good stuff and what are probably a few fakes. I tend to show my items and get a thumbs up before I add them to my collection threads. We have all gotten it wrong on occasion and hopefully now you are posting here you won't buy any more wrong ones.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

You really need to post more of these items , the SS Helmet is not good as discussed , the lighter is a typical Fourth Reich item , the Anti Partisan badge is a high end piece as is the DKiG which needs closer and better photos to show them properly !!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast