Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collection Website - Last Item Added...It is finished!

Article about: Hello, Glad to see all the great collections showcased on here and excited to be a part of this forum. After 2 years my goal of getting my entire collection online is completed as of Veteran

?

Default Collection Website - Last Item Added...It is finished!

Hello,

Glad to see all the great collections showcased on here and grateful to be a part of this forum. Certainly appreciate you fellow collectors. After 2 years my goal of getting my entire collection online is completed as of Veteran's Day 2014. I logged the last item yesterday onto my website. It is really in honor of my Grandfather John Ross who was in WWII and brought back his Warbride Feisty Lydia amongst other Militaria. He got me hooked at age 15 with a Nazi Pistol with her picture in the handle. 30+ years later I am still as passionate about the hobby as ever.

I hope you enjoy the collection and the tribute to my Grandfather my collecting mentor and buddy. It also preserves the relics of the fallen reich for future generations. I am grateful as a former Marine myself everyday that the nations of the world stood together to defeat a murderous tyrant decades ago. I shutter to think about what kind of "junk on the bunk" we would be living with if it had not been for the heroes of WWII. To me they will go down as the greatest generation in history.

Check out the website collection if you would like via this link: home

Semper Fi

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Website - Last Item Added...It is finished!
    P
    Many