Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Collection Website - www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Article about: In 2013 after 3 years of designing my logo, self teaching web design and investing in a decent camera the website was launched. Learning SEO was a trip too. My goal was really aimed at keepi

?

Default Collection Website - www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Collection Website - www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

In 2013 after 3 years of designing my logo, self teaching web design and investing in a decent camera the website was launched. Learning SEO was a trip too. My goal was really aimed at keeping memories of collecting with my Grandfather alive but mostly on the web to be a reference of Third Reich Historical Militaria. It has turned into a major undertaking. Thousands of hours of photography, updates, upgrades, keeping hackers out, maintenance & costs. I am not complaining as in 2014 I joined WRF. I was at the point of selling my collection and moving away from the hobbie after 30+ years. I must say my brothers here have been like family and have been supportive beyond words. I recently had to revamp again over 50 % of my site due to lost data and a hack. This is the second time in a year. Late in 2017 my host provider moved platforms and I about blew up the site and shut it down. I am happy to still carry forward and have now spent money to upgrade even further so I don't have to spend 10 hours a week working at all hours.

I post this as a thank you to many of you who have been just amazing to me. My latest updates are now complete. The links below are all new. If you have time to give me hits and check it out it would mean a lot to my SEO and Google Rankings. I have went back under each item and redid my key word search to give the site greater web presence. WHEW!

Anyway! Love you guys & appreciate the encouragement to carry on!

HOME: home

DAGGERS & SWORDS: Daggers & Swords

BAYONETS & SWORDS: Bayonets & Knives

ALBUMS & LITERATURE: Albums & Literature

BELTS & BUCKLES: Belts & Buckles

HEADGEAR & FIELDGEAR: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...gear-fieldgear

GROUPINGS & SPECIAL: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...pings-specials

PISTOLS & RIFLES: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...pistols-rifles

ARMBANDS & CLOTH: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...armbands-cloth

TINNIES & MEDALS: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/co...tinnies-badges
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Website - www.tothehiltmilitaria.com
    P
    Many

Done. And again as always an incredible collection that anyone would happy to have half of the things you have.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

So quality minded you are my friend. You also have a "great eye" for items....it's why you have my full respect, friendship, support in any aspect of collecting or life itself. Just wish we lived closer !!!
    D.

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Done. And again as always an incredible collection that anyone would happy to have half of the things you have.
    Marty
    Thanks Brother!

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    So quality minded you are my friend. You also have a "great eye" for items....it's why you have my full respect, friendship, support in any aspect of collecting or life itself. Just wish we lived closer !!!
    D.
    David from a guy I respect and look to as a mentor for helmets and other things in life that means a lot. your one of the many guys here who I just hold in high regard. I certainly am no better or is my collection than anyone. My Grandfather always used the words "tothehilt" when describing a minty piece. It means nothing lacking. So I guess I learned from him so he deserves the honor and praise along with many other great mentors in life. I know with the time, insurance, costs of nice pieces I likely will never get my money or time back. Not really why I collect for sure. I just hope someday the items go to a good home and can be appreciated even though they represent a not so great time in history. How is the puppy. I will try calling you tomorrow my friend!

Rossi

An extremely impressive collection and a very good website to view all the artifacts...

Thank you for sharing with us Sir...

Smitty

?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    An extremely impressive collection and a very good website to view all the artifacts...

Thank you for sharing with us Sir...

Smitty
    Thanks for giving them a glance Smitty! Means a lot. Rossi

CBH
    ?

Great job my friend, mint items and beautifully presented as always !
    I'm glad you stuck in there and kept your TR collection, besides what the hell else where you going to do with all your Money and Time?
    Stamps maybe ???

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Great job my friend, mint items and beautifully presented as always !
    I'm glad you stuck in there and kept your TR collection, besides what the hell else where you going to do with all your Money and Time?
    Stamps maybe ???
    Too funny. Have a small stamp collection and 12 boxes of unopened base ball cards

MAP
    ?

Done. Each page clicked.

I do say...you need a few more helmet thought
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast