Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Collection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman Stuff

Article about: My other collection of stuff. I usually post Third Reich Collection items. Given Wednesday, Dec 7th was the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor I thought for a change of pace I would post my US

?

Default Collection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman Stuff

Here are some of my US Militaria Items from WWI, WWII, Vietnam and Korean war eras. Almost all items were acquired from my family and wife's family. I have also pictured some of my hunting and fishing mounts and outdoor related items as well. I am addicted to the KNAPP Hunting kits with bone saw, knife and sheath. Dad and I have used them to process hundreds of moose, deer and bear. They are hard to find in decent condition so I buy them whenever I see them. The saws are made like tanks and go through anything.

Collection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman StuffCollection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman Stuff
    Last edited by Rossi; 01-03-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection - WWI, WWII, Vietnam & American Sportsman Stuff
    P
    Many

Very nice Kirk.
    I really like that very first pic with the 1917 Bolo machete.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks for showing your Treasures, Rossi! You never fail to impress, that's for sure...!
    All the best for the Holidays and may the New Year bring more good fortune your way...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

stellar Kirk!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I've never seen those Knapp Hunting kits before, I've seen that style saw, but never with the knife sheath. Something else to add to the search list lol

Wow Kirk, you are quite the outdoorsman! Fantastic game and fish mounts. And I love that Willys, looks like a blast to drive. Thanks for showing all your cool stuff! Bob

?

?

[QUOTE=Combat Boots;1691507] Wow Kirk, you are quite the outdoorsman! Fantastic game and fish mounts. And I love that Willys, looks like a blast to drive.

Thank you sir!

She is a beast. 1945 first year model Willy's #296 of 1800. I did a naughty and did not restore it to its full glory and put a 1974 corvette in there. My proudest moment had to be welding the cross member bar in there to squeeze that. If motor into that little Jeep. Over 65 mph and she gets a little free and spooky so we stay safe

MAP
    ?

Wheelies in 1st gear Kirk?

My roommate in college had a CJ5 with a 350. He could wheelie from a standing stop!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast