Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection

Article about: Most of these have been shown in the HJ forum, but for anyone interested here is my collection of D.J. Sigrune arm patches. Worn by the members of the D.J. in lieu of the H.J. armband. I rea

Default Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection

Most of these have been shown in the HJ forum, but for anyone interested here is my collection of D.J. Sigrune arm patches. Worn by the members of the D.J. in lieu of the H.J. armband. I really like the odd non standard versions that were used prior to 1934. Some of them reflect the colors of the Landesfarben, other's the colors of the S.A. Gau that H.J. units were subordinate to prior to a reorganization in 1933-34, when they began to reflect the Oberbann structure which was shortly done away with and the red disc with white Sigrune became standard for D.J. Pimpf members until the end of the war. Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionGauMitte.jpgDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune CollectionDeutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection   Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection  

Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection   Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection  

Attached Images Attached Images Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection  Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection 
    Last edited by FrankBooth; 08-13-2012 at 04:04 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection

A couple of new arrivals this week.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection   Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection  

Default Re: Deutche Jungvolk Sigrune Collection

Nice collection! Thanks for showing