Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few swiss, a few german, a few french

Article about: Hello everyone, Tag zusammen, Grüezi Miteinand, I just joined this forum today. I've been collecting helmets for 20 years now, and today, due to a random GIS i found a thread here which conv

Default A few swiss, a few german, a few french

Hello everyone, Tag zusammen, Grüezi Miteinand,

I just joined this forum today. I've been collecting helmets for 20 years now, and today, due to a random GIS i found a thread here which convinced me to finally join.

I'm not a nazi fetishist, my interests are more in ww1 and general military history. However i do have a few very nice ww2 Stahlhelme which i'll put up on here at some point for your perusal.

For most of the last decade i was a collector of old rifles too, but recently decided to liquidate almost all of the rifles and re-invest the money from the sale into helmets. I've acquired some Pickelhauben, some rather rare French armored crew adrian helmest and some other stuff with the money.

I also lived in Switzerland and Germany for a number of years, and picked up things there too; as is evidenced by the top row of Swiss Tschako M98s.

Anyway, here's a look at a part of my collection. Enjoy, and i'm glad to be here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few swiss, a few german, a few french   A few swiss, a few german, a few french  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few swiss, a few german, a few french
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

As for "nazi fetishists" I doubt you will find any here anyone showing such inclinations is pretty quickly spotted a weeded out

We are all followers of different interests but all of common thought. We are enthusists in the hobby concerned with all things military both the artifacts and the history but with emphasis on the physical items. It's that simple

Enjoy the forum

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Welcome aboard. Jim G.

?

Welcome to the forum, very nice Collection of lids!!!

Dean O
    Canada

CBH
    ?

Hello and welcome , I hope you'll enjoy your time here , and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your collection .

welcome,love the kepi's

Welcome. Question. How do you like the glass display heads? I have foam types and wonder if they will leach out some kind of gas or acid into my helmets and caps. Glass seems very safe for that kind of issue. Do you have to pad the display heads in any way? NH

From me too, welcome! A very nice display!

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

Impressive collection Sir.

CBH
    ?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Welcome. Question. How do you like the glass display heads? I have foam types and wonder if they will leach out some kind of gas or acid into my helmets and caps. Glass seems very safe for that kind of issue. Do you have to pad the display heads in any way? NH
    Hey Neil , I believe they do , I think there might be a thread about it . I think it's off gassing or something similar . The foam is bad somehow .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast