Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First year really collecting!!

Article about: This is, realy my first year seriously collecting i was asked the other day to display what i own so far so here it is, i plan to keep gettting bigger and better,in the years to come thanks

?

Thumbs up First year really collecting!!

This is, realy my first year seriously collecting i was asked the other day to display what i own so far so here it is, i plan to keep gettting bigger and better,in the years to come thanks to this site this has now become an additiction! hope you like. thanks john

ps. everything is Eickhorn except the paratrooper knife (SMF) and the smaller dress bayonet (Aonton Winger).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First year really collecting!!   First year really collecting!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First year really collecting!!
    P
    Many

?

Default re: First year really collecting!!

is it all real though??

?

yes, as far as i know, the arm band bottom right might be fake havent been able to figure it out yet.

?

Thanks Phil, i'am trying. lol

Very nice, John.

How much $ did you invested so far?

?

do you realy want to know, it might scare you, lol. under 1200, USD. for everything in the case.

Hi John, you are building up a great collection and the price you have paid is well under market value. Well done!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thank you Ade its always nice to here good things from you!!

?

Lets just say i have found one that might be someware arround these prices, give or take a few dollars, but well worth it, it has paperwork to go with it, now i just have to convince the person to sell it to me. thats going to be the hard part. i have not seen it yet but it has been handed down throught this person family. iam just weighting and keeping my fingers crossed.

?

i dont want to take pictures and tip him off to what this knife could realy be worth but from what i understand with how he described it, the paperwork on this knife is from a death camp, i am not sure witch one yet, but i think it is a rhom Himmler Honor Dagger with a name inscribed on the back of the blade. not sure, this is just what i have been told, still need to see it, and i am working very hard. if i cant buy it i will deffently get pictures and a copy of the paperwork.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast