Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

German Medal Bars

Article about: Hi all, As a matter of interest, I have decided to show some german medal bars which I hope you will find of interest. Please feel free to pass comment on the bars and where I am looking for

Here's a couple more

3rd Reich one is self explanitory
    The imperial medal bar has the Iron Cross 2nd. Class 1914, Hamburg Hanseatic cross, and the Hindenburg Cross
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Medal Bars   German Medal Bars  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Medal Bars
    P
    Many

Hi John, Thank you for your message and photos. Both groups are impressive and very desireable
    Cheers again MR

Guten Abend Andreas and hello once again. Thank you very very much for taking the time to identify the medals shown. I was a bit surprissed by the Veterans Cross given the illustration of the Kyfhauser Memorial on the obverse of the Cross. Having said that, I had no idea what the cross represented but made the assumption of it belonging to the Kyfhauserbund. Great information for me.

I was aware that the Spanish medal was for German participants in the SCW but did not know anything else. So yet again, thank you for all your help to date. If you are happy to carry on, I will detail more medal, some with the XX titles!!!

With gratitude and great appreciation. Michael R

Hi Andreas, I hope that you do not mind but in appreciation of all the help and information that you have very kindly given me, I have taken the liberty of making a donation to the Forum on your behalf. I hope that this meets with your approval.
    Best wishes and Guten nacht Michael R

Hi All, A bit quiet on this thread so I thought that a minor change of direction might liven it up a bit?
    Some single medals to view. Hope you like them
    Cheers MR

Item 1 RAD Male 12 Years Service Medal TR

Item 2 Austria Anexation Medal 13 March 1938 TR

Item 3 Commemorative plaque Erfurt 5/6 August 1939 TR

Item 4 Olympic Games Commemorative Medal 1936 TR

Item 5 Sudeten Medal 1 October 1938 TR

Item 6 Austria Anexation Medal 13 March 1938 TR

Item 7 Return of Memel Medal 1939 TR

Item 8 Social Welfare Medal 3rd Class TR

All with original boxes or cases.

German Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal Bars

Hi, A few more to have a shufty at for those interested in German medals. I will get back to medal bars next week if there is still a bit of interest?? In the mean while, I hope that this offering is of interest. regards to all Michael R

1. Miniature Group Note, Some of the medals are misplaced??

2. Ditto

3. Ditto

4. Reverse of Iron Cross 1914 convex screw back

5. Iron Cross 1914 1st Class Flat

6. Ditto Convex

7. Ditto

8. A selection of Eagle Orders with Cases

German Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal Bars

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    1. Miniature Group Note, Some of the medals are misplaced??
    Every single one of them actually:

1. Iron Cross 2nd Class on the ribbon of the Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer
    2. Hungarian WWI Commemorative medal for non-combatants on the ribbon of the Prussian Red Cross Medal (which shold not have a swords device)
    3. Prussian Red Cross Medal 3rd Class (reverse side to the front) on the ribbon of the Austrian WWI Commemorative Medal
    4. Austrian WWI Commemorative Medal on the ribbon of the Hungarian WWI Commemorative Medal for combatants

Hi Andreas, Yes, "some" was a bit of a blanket!! Thank you once again for your knowledge and willingness to share it. Much appreciated once again. I have just photographed some more bars for next week and they include several Honour Crosses which I know you like. There are one or two more medals which I am hoping you will ID for me as usual. May I ask you a question please? Who is the very studious looking guy in your picture? If it is you, you must be about 100 years old ?? LOL.

With thanks, regards and best wishes once again Michael.

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    May I ask you a question please? Who is the very studious looking guy in your picture? If it is you, you must be about 100 years old ??
    If it were me, 123 years would be more like it... No; my avatar is a portrait of Howard Phillips Lovecraft, whose initials and date of birth (20.08.1890) make up my username. He's one of my favorite authors.

Hi All Once again, A few more groups and single mounted medals for view. Hope that you find them of interest??
    Regards and best wishes Michael R

Iron Cross 2nd Class 1914 Prussia
    Cross of Honour 1914 1918 TR
    Army 4 Year LS Medal TR

Army 12 Year LS Medal TR
    Army 4 Year LS Medal TR

Army 12 Year LS Medal Prussia
    Police 25 Year LS Cross TR
    War Commemorative Medal 1914 1918 Austria
    War Commemorative Medal 1914 1918 Hungary

Military Merit Cross 3rd Class with Swords Bavaria (Imperial Crown is a Friekorps unit insigne worn by the Selbstschutz-Bataillon von Heydebreck).
    War Commemorative Medal 1914 1918 Hungary
    Faithfull Service Cross 25 Years TR

5. Army 4 Year LS Medal TR

6. Cross of Honour 1914 1918 TR

7. Cross of Honour 1914 1918 TR

8. Cross of Honour 1914 1918 TR

Cross of Honor of the Naval Corps Flanders Weimar
    War Commemorative Medal 1914/18 of the Kyffhäuserbund (combatants) Weimar

German Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal BarsGerman Medal Bars
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 11-01-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast