Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

german medal collection

Article about: I have been collecting german militaria for about 2 years now. I am 16 so I don't have alot of money to spend but I save my money and keep adding to my collection when I can. I try to buy ju

iron cross
    ?

Default german medal collection

I have been collecting german militaria for about 2 years now. I am 16 so I don't have alot of money to spend but I save my money and keep adding to my collection when I can. I try to buy just original items and medals are my main interest. Hope you enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4088.jpg 
Views:	2461 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	48799  

2. # ADS

iron cross
    ?

Default Re: german medal collection

this picture has better light and I have posted older shots of my iron crosses. I will post some more pictures of my other parts of my collection as soon as I can. I also have more medals comming in the mail. I know this is a small collection but I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for veiwing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4088.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	48839  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Carlos Daniel Ramos
    ?

Hi, I start my III reich medals for about one year, I collect expecialy Portuguese MIlitaria, I just start on the iii Reich items recently, we all start somewere, so I just want to tell you that I like your collection and thik about this way, when you get int to my age, you will certenaly be an expert in the subject!

iron cross
    ?

thanks for your reply. I know it takes time but I think it is all worth it. So I just look for the good deales and compare prices and then I purchase I am very happy in how my collection is turning out and I have more medals comming shortly that I will post. thanks

Hi

Its good to watch a collection grow. Have you checked the medals for authenticity? The experts here on the forum would love to see some close ups I'm sure!

Nick

?

hi iron cross , great to see youngsters having an interest in our hobby , and you have started in a very nice section you have some nice examples there and well done on keeping an eye out for a bargain

cheers al

Thumbs up Re: german medal collection

Hi IC

Welcome to the forum. Your collection looks a lot like mine when I started collecting at the age of 17. My advice is to never give up, older collectors always told me that it was 'to late' to start collecting. But look where I am now. Keep up the good work and I'am sure when you turn 23 you'll have a large collection yourself.

I'am glad to see that others still pick up this hobby...

Greetz

Nick VR

Jan
    ?

Hi IC,

I would be happy to donate some original relic shell cartridges from the Finnish Continuation War 1941-1944 (from the Hanko front), if you just contact me

Rgds

Jan (Finland)

iron cross
    ?

Thanks for all the nice replys sorry I havent replyed for so long, just came home from vaction with the family. Yes all my items I buy are athentic only possible fake is the ss skull cap badge. I have a four piece ww1 medal bar comming shorly that I will post and Nick Vr I really like your collection and hope to expand mine. Jan thank you very much for offering me some shells but you dont have to I am in the US kind of far and the custums hear are a real pain.

thanks again
    Iron Cross

iron cross
    ?

Nick Vr I forgot to tell you that I really admire Joachim Peiper and have you read The Devils Advocate a great book all about Peiper's life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast