Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

I'm getting old...misplaced my Damn Glasses thin morning!!
    My Taurus PT1911AR. Stock except for aluminum grips. Got her in 2008 when they first hit the market..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

This is my WW serial nr. Springfield 1911-a1 GI. 2004 production. It came with their US grips. I put a different recoil spring in it and other little things.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

1. AMT Hardball Longslide. I added a custom finished compensator for shits and giggles.

2. CAI / SAM Blue Thunder Commodore I picked up in 2008 for only $300 NIB. Unusual Philippines 1911. (One of my favorites.). The slide has high polished side slabs. The notice the trigger guard and the middle finger indent. I put bookmark cocobolo grips and a mag well on it. pinted the billboard.

All the damn guns I own and I carry my old worn finish and grips Colt Lightweight Cobra 38...go figure. The hammer is bobbed and it had a trigger job.. It was used by a detective in the mid 60's. My serial nr is circa 1964. Still a nice shooting 6 shot revolver.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

My S & W series

real war relic,,,
    I got this from my father who was a NRA instructor. A lot of history. It is a US Property Remington 1911-A1. My dad got it through the NRA at the Rock Island Arsenal, IL on 4/16/1962 for $17.00. See form DD 1149-4 and article hand dated.
    I was 10 years old and I remember going to a farm with others for a shoot competition. The wives would bring food for a picnic. It was a festive event. You notice the day glow orange paint on the plastic grips, I did that for my dad so he could tell his 1911 from others there. His was tight and pristine.
    This same pistol I would hand load ammo at his friends house and hop on my bicycle with the pistol in a holster at my side. I would rind to the Izaak Walton range at the edge of town and shoot by myself. for hours Even took this pistol to college at the University of Iowa. Those were different times.
    (Sorry pic not real clear. My photo skills are lacking. The address on the DD1149-4 as my father are no longer.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

A glimpse of my little collection.  

My Spanish JO LO AR. Meant for horse Calvary and one hand cocking. 9mm Largo

My H& R's I collected.
    Sidekick 22
    M 999 22
    M 929 22
    Automatic (Chrome) 32
    Defender 38 S & W

?

quite an amazing collection!

Great collection.
    Someday I hope to add a 1911 to my display.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast