Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My 2 favorite Ruger SAA 415C stainless revolvers.
    My Montado with custom grips.
    My New Vaquero with stag grips.
    I occasionally carry them concealed in my Simply Rugged sourdough pancake OTB holster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

TWO BOAT ANCHORS...
    Here are a couple Rogak P-18's of mine. A copy of a Steyr GB. They were made in Morton Grove, IL circa 1970's. I got one cause I thought they were neat wonder 9's that came out but I couldn't afford one back them. Ran across one for well under $250 and got it. It to shot one round at a time and it stuck open. I came across a parts Rogak for $100. I thought I could fix it. Well that was 5 years ago. I gave up and they are now my official Boat Anchors.
    maybe one of these days I will try again to fix one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

I still have my Hubley Colt 45 no 281 toy cap gun from C 1960's, Just found it as I was throwing out old crap. I did take great care of my toys in my youth. We only got about one toy a year and the rest was clothes.. One Grip has small chip in mine and the bullets are long gone. The finish is all there however barrel sags a little so it doesn't hold cylinder back far enough. Lots of happy memories.

2 West German police surplus pistols I have collected about 6 years ago.. In very very good condition.

P1 with hex reinforcement dated 5/1976 $375, holster and 3 mags.

Sig Sauer P 6 dated 2/1980 #300 holster 3 mags. also have Also got a P-1 parts kit at the time too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Got to love the receiver colors of these poly guns. Orange and Teal Diamondback 9mm and a yellow Taurus .PT738 .380. Can't sell these in Kalifornia. (Or Europe for that matter.)

And again a group shot of my colors..

Think I am finished dolling up my AMT Long Slide 1911. The 7" barrel and a 1" of suppressor. Got a FAB IND grip for my AMT Long slide.

Default Changes in America's Confederate Flag Attitude.

South Carolina in 2000 flew a Confederate Flag on their capitol however were forced to remove it. I got one of the flags off E-bay.
    Also Mauice's BBQ had a Confederate flag on it. Wal-Mart even carried it until he was forced to drop the flag on his label. He passed away in 2014. (4 photos)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Detonics MK-1 1911. Got this in 1977 when they just came out and have the 2 part barrel. I added a chamber round indicator and a belt clip. Still NIB

Ruger stainless 5.5" Old Army with a R&D 45C conversion cylinder.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast