Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Here you go...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

?

This thread has so many sexy guns my coffe got cold- and that is not often. There are not enough words to describe what i feel when i see all these beautiful made weapons

To own a pile of guns would be a good enough reason for me to live in the US. No wonder so many of my fam moved to the US in the 50s

Picked up an orphan Bersa Thunder 45 Ultra Compact Pro. Came with original box, 2 mags and a Cross Breed Holster for 199.59 out the door.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Canik As a collector of many firearms I have found I have found the Canik SA to be an outstanding value pistol. It comes with mags, grip adapter, and a holster. The tan finish is flawless .Most unique with the decocker switch on top of the slide that disable the trigger. This allows for easy disassembly with out pulling the trigger like a Glock. It takes considerable pressure so it is impossible to accidently bump decocker. To cock after disabled, it only takes about a 3/8" pull on the slide. Very comfortable fit to my hand. The trigger pull is most outstanding. I have put 100 round of mixed brand ammo through it without any issues. Nice sights and balance. - See more at: CIA HG3277DN TP9SA 9MM W/CSE DESERT $338.00 SHIPS FREE
    Last edited by rogertc1; 06-28-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Got my polished ss CZ 75B today. Pictured with the rest of my CZ...except a CZ Mauser
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

i AM TRYING TO QUIT BUYING...

Peggysue my Australian cattle dog

New grips on their way for my polished CZ75B

CZ 75 with new wood

My stainless high polished firearms.. Excluding my Taurus Thumderbolt 45C pump action rifle.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast