Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My draco micro before mods...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Grips and knob installed...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Micro project almost done. Don't like how grip turned out. Will restain another day. I mounted a Shockwave brace in a Stormwerks retractable mech
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Done staining. Spots of the laminated wood just won't take stain. Don't want to just paint it.

Sanded the crap out of the grip with my dremel and restrained again...I am happy now.

MY AK and AR pistols. Working on another AR rifle (#8) cause I have a bunch of parts on hand..

Blood Moon last night around 920PM 8/27
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

You've done a great job on that grip mate, it looks much better.

Here you go #6. A Harden Arms 16" upper. Put together with my Ghost Receiver an parts I had on hand. Lot of trouble with the 80% EPARMORY but got it working.

Gun show Friday. Bought a Croatian PHP MV 17 which came with a MV 9 complete upper and lower parts. I already had a MV 9 so this collection is complete.