MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Pepper box
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

New to my collection. A green 22LR GSG Firefly. (Used to be a labled a Sig Mosquito) Made in Germany. Zink base metal however only $250. I got it for the threaded barrel. If Hearing Protection Bill passes and silencers go over the counter.
    Also go extra mag and extended 14rd mag followers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Got my Double Tap Trigger that allows the shooter to fire a round when the trigger is pulled and released. I am installing it in a dedicated DPMS lower receiver group.

An amazing collection. Little my behind! Well Done!

MAP
    ?

That Firefly is nice. Need to find a 22 for my two boys. Maybe something like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My Double Tap dedicated lower is done. I took my ghost lower assembly off and moved the upper over. Maybe I will get another upper in time?

I got my Boberg back in 2012 when the Boberg XR9-S was made available. It was neat times as a few of us would talk direct with Arnie Boberg on his page. Mine was early and did make a trip back to the factory. I even had a short pull trigger installed in mine. I bought extra springs, long barrel, and green/ red grips too. One of my treasured guns in my collection.
    It did confuse the range officers as I put the bullets backwards in the magazine...LOL
    One had to use specific quality ammo that was well crimped so not to pull the bullet. A real work of art. (pic of mine attached. Here you go a close up.

My NIB $400 Omni AR 15 complete

Omni with ginger bread... waiting for a 3 prog flash suppressor than done. Rail covers and ext bolt carrier release. ($17 E-bay)

Omni finished.
    Rifle $417 delivered.
    Accessorede off E-may = $507 total and it is how i want it.
    FBE Rogers stock
    FBE rail covers
    FBE fore grip
    Ext bolt release lever
    pair folding sights
    3 prong flash supressor

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast