Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My dedicated AR 15 I assembled in 2009. TNY LOWER and BLACKTHORN UPPER ASSEMBLY. Yellow Calvary furniture. I have a drum and mags for the 22LR. Has been 100% reliable . I have decided to put my new $350 Franklin Binary Gen 3 trigger into it. i have 3 mags and a drum. Will have $1000 into the little drill gun.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Franklin BFS Gen 3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Memorial Day 2017. Pic of me the Tank Commander 1988 and my dad in the Navy in 1939. (He is on the left of the pictures. Not sure why posted up side down.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Ft Smith Arkansas May 2017
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Default Cars

Retired now and doing a part time job for purpose. Waxed my fleet today.

?

Nice !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

I'm still stunned every time you update this thread!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for flipping the picture.

I had 9 and a half ARs so i got another upper with BCE for only $280. I finished off my Double Tap trigger lower with the new one and used the one that was on it on my 80% one I made.

That is it NO MORE ARs

Also got a demilled Russian RKG 2 from Centerfire systems. They has a few that was only $150 shipped. Great shape. Now the demilled proper rocket for it goes for above the price of the launcher. I Just modified a old M31 demilled rifle grenade i had and stuck it in it.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast