A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

MAP
    ?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    ....That is it NO MORE ARs....
    Yeah, right!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Here is my number 10 all done with orange camo...file:///C:/Users/rogertc1/Pictures/Guns/AR%20number%2010%20done.jpg

sorry won't upload

- - ------- - -

Here is my number 10 all done with orange
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Added to my auto fleet. I have always loved buying used good cars for a couple thousand and fixing them up a tad. Used to have 8. Looks like am building up again. Got this 2001 Windstar for $2200. Only has 100,000 miles and very good shape inside and out. Had to replace drivers side window regulator and got some hub caps as it only had 3. Breaks need cleaned up but like the tires in great shape. Got about $2500 in it now. Have some LED accent lights coming for behind the front grill. LOL. I like customizing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

The new Trailblazer Arms LifeCard 22LR derringer that does not look like a gun when folded. Very well made.

A glimpse of my little collection.A glimpse of my little collection.A glimpse of my little collection.

Had a remote start installed in VAN for 350. I said why not.

Frontier Four Derringer i got in 1993. Was made in Brownsville. TX.

Bond arms set with Tank Slayer

I have had my burnt bronze KelTec KSG since 2014. Keep adding after market stuff like shell deflector and a extended selector tube selector. I just put a defender Muzzle break on it. I had to go to my gas station so they could use their 1/2" air impact wrench on the barrel nut with a special socket I got too. Got it done.

Merry Christmas 2017. Me and my 2 pups Peggy and Izzie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    My dedicated AR 15 I assembled in 2009. TNY LOWER and BLACKTHORN UPPER ASSEMBLY. Yellow Calvary furniture. I have a drum and mags for the 22LR. Has been 100% reliable . I have decided to put my new $350 Franklin Binary Gen 3 trigger into it. i have 3 mags and a drum. Will have $1000 into the little drill gun.
    Did not know Dewalt made AR15s ...I guees its needed on construction sites in rural areas or in not so nice project areas ?

Regards Larry

A glimpse of my little collection.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast