Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My Early Bird NAA Ranger 2, cant figure out why they come out upside down on this forum..not savy enough. Oh well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

OK here we go.
    I have been following this Heizer since 2016 and it finally hit the market now. I am a collector and recently posted a Trailblazer Live card and a NAA Ranger 2 that just recently came out and I purchased.
    I really scored a 2 tone with TruGlo Night Sights on my Buds Gun order. It was only $706. A Very impressive. trigger pull is around 5 lbs.
    History; "The design of the PKO-45 began from the ground up as a concealed carry / homedefense pistol. It actually started on a napkin, at a restaurant where Charlie Heizer
    said, “I have the design for a pistol, that can shoot the mighty 45ACP, be very thin,and very controllable.” As big fans of the 45ACP, Heizer Defense decided to starthere, moving down in caliber later. In order to tame the 45ACP, Charlie reversed
    the guide rod spring and barrel, with the goal of lowering the bore axis to reduce muzzle rise and felt recoil. This goal was definitely achieved but with many added benefits. First of all, the pistol is the thinnest 45ACPsemi-automatic on the market, even dimensionally smaller than mostcompact 9mms. This thinness and rounded contours makes it ideal for concealed carry. The fixed barrel under guide rod configuration also makes it very reliable with less moving parts. It is a straight feed into the chamber making it less ammo sensitive. Being a fixed barrel also makesit very accurate. The PKO-45 is a tiny 45ACP that shoots more like a full size
    1911. Couple all these attributes and make the pistol out of 100% U.S. Aerospace grade stainless steel makes for a very accurate, reliable, concealable, big caliber, easy handling pistol."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Gosh forgot about this site... did add a couple weird guns this year. First a Standard Arms S333 22MAG A glimpse of my little collection.

?

Nice !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Side view S333, Holds 8 shots for 2 shot at a time. Mine has optional
    grip extension. A glimpse of my little collection.

Next I have 2 of same Altor Derringer but one they are .380 and 9MM and only about $100.00 each..A glimpse of my little collection.

Sorry forget how to add photos here...so.. about A glimpse of my little collection.Altor

I ordered one of each color AR15 magazines from Lancer Systems. My rainbow suncatchers. A glimpse of my little collection.

?

I had to look twice as they look like water a hose nozzle, here's the Carbine model
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32