Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Under the calico on the back wall is a AR pistol .223 and a M-11 9MM. semi auto. I do have a semi-GSG HK clone in 22LR. Nothing above the Calico. i'll post more pics in the future...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

?

You are right - I got my bearings wrong. Looked too quick and thought the two pics were of the same wall but different angles. Was different shots of the collection of course. No matter - disregard that bit of obfuscation.

I assume its an Uzi UNDER the Calico?

What do you think of the helical mag of the Calico - do you have different sizes of the magazine and how is it to shoot/handle?

Are the mags interchangeable on the Calico pistol & carbine (pistol mag might not go on carbine)?

Not a sexy looking weapon, but a nifty idea I remember thinking.

No problems. thanks for the comments. The Calico I have is a .22lr carbine. They did make a 22. pistol version and they took a 100rd helicoil wind up magazine. The 9MM version came with a 50 or 100 round mag.
    My 22LR liked the CCI Mini-Mag ammo best and shot flawlessly.

Roger

?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    No problems. thanks for the comments. The Calico I have is a .22lr carbine. They did make a 22. pistol version and they took a 100rd helicoil wind up magazine. The 9MM version came with a 50 or 100 round mag.
    My 22LR liked the CCI Mini-Mag ammo best and shot flawlessly.

Roger
    Thanks for swift info.
    The helical mags are a nifty idea.
    One sees the use of helical mags in the oddest places - Ive seen pics from the China where its evident, that a helical mag was used.

Got my AMT longslide for my collection a few years ago. Thought the 7 inch 1911 would look neat an inch longer..I like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

OK a couple small accessories added. The first is a EOTech 552 for my GeoAZ shorty 50BMG Rifle.

Then at a gun show i found some Hornady lite 38 with pink tips. This will go with my girl gun collection in the wall of diversity.

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Great Collection!!! Thanks for sharing.

John
    X2!.....

?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    Got my AMT longslide for my collection a few years ago. Thought the 7 inch 1911 would look neat an inch longer..I like it
    Always liked the Hardballer for some reason!

Not keen on the addition of the extra inch - you should be satisfied with the length given to you by nature!

Just kidding of course - your gun to do with as you please.

PS I note the addition is compensated - I suspect that doesnt make much difference, the gun being as long as it is and with considerable weight? (Again, your gun - your custom touches).

Figgured out how to do this:

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast