Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Regretfully i can't build a machine gun due to my state laws. Will have to be satisfied with an non serialized pistol. Not sure how to turn it invisible yet. Will post a picture when done.
    I have to make my 80% poly AR lower 100% too. Posted Pic of 80% 12/21/13
    Lower Receivers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Got my parts gathered...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

My Completed Ghost Pistol...

A glimpse of my little collection.

?

Does it fire the aforementioned .30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets.......mind you, thirty magazine clip in half a second? (Idiot - not you. You know who).

Quote by Scout View Post
    Does it fire the aforementioned .30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets.......mind you, thirty magazine clip in half a second? (Idiot - not you. You know who).
    Can't pull my finger back and forth that fast. Trying. Damn thing wont go invisible either. Must have done something wrong in my build!!!

?

Hahaaah, at least you tried and had fun. Guess you have to be from the Granola state to be able to do it ....

Good looking gun. Congrats. Never did take to the handhold on the mag well though. But its your gun.

Nice and compact. Man, you could ruin some car jackers whole day with that thing.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Hahaaah, at least you tried and had fun. Guess you have to be from the Granola state to be able to do it ....

Good looking gun. Congrats. Never did take to the handhold on the mag well though. But its your gun.

Nice and compact. Man, you could ruin some car jackers whole day with that thing.
    Thanks. I use a mag well grips because i can't put a hand grip on the fore stock by law. IT Gives something better to grab than the magazine. These little guys are loud. ( I have one one both my AR Pistols.)

Roger
    Last edited by rogertc1; 02-21-2014 at 04:03 PM.

?

Are you kidding me! I know about the AR pistols and knew a few guys who favour them. I know the reason for the exposed buffer tube and the lack of a butt stock, but I didnt realize you were not allowed to touch the front stock!

Quote by Scout View Post
    Are you kidding me! I know about the AR pistols and knew a few guys who favour them. I know the reason for the exposed buffer tube and the lack of a butt stock, but I didnt realize you were not allowed to touch the front stock!
    You can grab the front hand guard however can't hang a vertical grip from it.

Adding a Vertical Fore Grip to a Handgun | ATF

PS. Too much recoil, heavy and long to shoot with one hand.

?

Ahh okay, thats mitigating circumstances.
    I wouldnt have thought otherwise. Speed read your post.
    A vert grip on a compact AR15 pistol wouldnt make sense anyway (to me, that is. Others might prefer the vert grip on even such a compact package). Sort of defeats the purpose IMO.

A MagPul AFG2 might in theory work on such a small gun, but I would prefer to have none on a pistol package
    https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG414/88

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast