Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!

Article about: Hi Gents,,,I could not pass this up as on Thursdays I fill up at a gas station across the street from a goodwill store and some of the large items they put outside so its easy to see driving

Default Re: Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!

Nice Larry!
    But, you need to put a few more in there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!
    P
    Many

Well I finally got some of my pieces in there with a mix of some other things. I really didnt like the graininess of the photos due to the lack of light and a flash would over wash out everything. This is just one pic for now,,until I get some lights set in for clearer photos. its amazing what a display case can do to enhance anyones collection no matter how big or small. More photos to follow later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow! Looks great Larry! Hope to see those other pics soon

Fantastic, Larry! Lighting can be a pain. Takes patience, of which I have little. I'm curious, is this not the top to a two piece china cabinet?

?

Wow!! That is awesome larry! Looks absolutely amazing!

Ryan

Looks great larry!

Looking good Larry, the best I have found is a modern flight jacket at goodwill for 8$

Thanks Guys...the hardest but the most fun,,,is postioning every piece or item..sometimes an inch here or there...but over time with everyone is "Position subject to change without notice"
    Building whats inside a cabinet is challenging and I feel no one is satisfied with a complete position. Some of the items in there now,,will be moved around a bit. I would like to get an SA Gorget to hang in the background coming down in front of the mirror as there is a big space there at the moment.

@ Helmetone.....Yes it is the top part of a hutch,,and quite large. I think if there was the bottom section to this it would be towering as this is one of the larger hutches. It looks to me there are cut out grooves in front of the mirror that run parallel which would allow the edge of china plates to rest in and lean against the mirror.
    Thanks gents,,more photos coming. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great job! it will look great!

Thank you for being patient I finally got some decent shots of my Man Cave and display cabinet. These are just some of my daggers but of course ( display is subject to change without notice ) but for now I did not want to crowd it up too much. Its more work just making minute position changes in the case than around it. Here are the pics thanks for your patience. Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!   Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!   Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!   Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast