MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!

Article about: Hi Gents,,,I could not pass this up as on Thursdays I fill up at a gas station across the street from a goodwill store and some of the large items they put outside so its easy to see driving

Default Re: Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!

That is super duper Larry! Fits very nicely along the wall. I admire you having a war room. The best I can do for now is a war corner, and I'm lucky to have that. Only so much space in an 1829 farm house. I might have to make a trek your way and take a gander at those SA daggers. ID like to learn more about daggers but I'm more hands on learner than book worm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!
    P
    Many

Thank you, Larry. I'm looking forward to it! I forgot to mention that you seem to have the best seat in the house.

Luke

I also picked up a mini display case with etched glass panels and mirrored back panels,,at a local antique store for $16. I also have this mini display inside the bigger cabinet to the right of the SA 3pc hanger dagger. I put 3 mothers crosses inside to display size of cabinet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!   Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!   Goodwill store find!!! You never know what you will find!  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's classy!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6