MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Gulf War Relics Collection FOR SALE!

Article about: Have been carefully considering whether to sell off the couple of storage boxes full of 1991 Gulf War relics i have. The items in question were all brought from back from the conflict and ma

Default Gulf War Relics Collection FOR SALE!

Have been carefully considering whether to sell off the couple of storage boxes full of 1991 Gulf War relics i have. The items in question were all brought from back from the conflict and many were battlefield pick-up items found mainly by a soldier of the 2nd Royal Scots Battlegroup. Just to give rough idea of what there is the collection includes: Iraq paperwork inc ID card, T-55 crewmans helmet complete with throat mikes, AK47Bandolier, Iraqi helmet, British Desert jacket and trousers (Staff Sgt Martin Smith 7th Armd Bgde), pile of unused P.O.W Capture Cards, Iraqi soldiers dog tag and chain complete with attached bottle opener (as found on Basra Road), two T-55 tank periscopes one complete in good cond the other the viewing glass from the inner section badly damaged by shrapnel, Iraqi gas mask and bag, British water storage bag, British Battle Commanders Battle Book (very rare!), Joint Services Signals Code Book, British Desert colour (white and sand)Shemagh (genuine issue type), British 81mm Mortar tail unit from exploded round, British Artillery fuze, Cased 'dead' Scorpion, RPG-7 tail unit and two rocket motor remains from exploded round, RAF Tornado CRT Display (like small TV unit) from Squadron Leader 'Pablo' Masons Tornado GR.1 (this was removed due to damage), Dead Iraqi soldiers diary-this was removed from the clothing of a young Iraqi soldier near Basra in full accordance with the Geneva Convention and has been roughly translated-diary relates mainly to pre-Kuwait invasion preparations. Iraqi flag taken from Iraqi BMP abandonned on Basra Road, Iraqi soldiers leave pass booklet, Iraqi T-55 radio code documents in clear plastic folder (found inside T-55 with bandolier and T-55 crew helmet). These are just a few of the items in can remember off the top of my head but there are more odds n ends in the two plastic storage boxes.
    These are top notch items that are from 1991 Gulf War/Operation Desert Storm and really need to be seen to appreciate and im looking to let them go as a collection and not as single items as this is how they were recieved by myself. Would sell if made fair offer on the collection and bear in mind there are some great pieces here, some of which are rare. Anyone interested drop me a message and can take it from there. Best Regards, Tim.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gulf War Relics Collection FOR SALE!
    P
    Many

Bunker Dog
    ?

Default Re: Gulf War Relics Collection FOR SALE!

How do I contact you? The system wont let me send a private message.

... oh wait, never mind, I just sent an email.

Default Re: Gulf War Relics Collection FOR SALE!

Quote by Bunker Dog View Post
    How do I contact you? The system wont let me send a private message.

... oh wait, never mind, I just sent an email.
    Hi there mate, Think the easiest method here is to give me a call on 01386-640060 on our house phone or my mobile on 07541133550. Cheers, Tim.