Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !

Article about: ***blushes** Thanks Cobra And john...if only the wife would LET me have a room ! What a display I could do then........ **dreams** Steve T

Default Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !

Hi all

It's been a good while since i first posted pics of my relic cabinet, so it's about time I updated it

I have found so much that I have had to get another cupboard already !

I have also had to modify my original one, installing new shelves, hooks on the back panel to hold some stuff and a NEW feature on the front of little shelves showing different types of cartridge.

As well as the pictures below, some of you may like to see my collection in a different way. I put together a video of it as well !

YouTube - WW2 Relic Collection December 2009

Hope you like it

Cheers

Steve T

PS I would do my normal post with comments on the pictures but I ran out of time because I made the video instead
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !   Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !  

Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !   Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !  

Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !   Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !
    P
    Many

Default Re: Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !

38 people viewed and not ONE reply !

Blimey........is my display that bad ?

Steve T

Hi Steve, don't worry it looks great!

I liked the video. Nice touch.

Cheers, Ade.

Great looking Display!.....Like the exhuast vents--I gues thats what they are) We oftern Vist WW2 Airfields around Norfolk. I oftern wounder what lies under are feet.

?

Hi Steve , i have watched your collection grow since the beginning of the year and it`s becoming interesting with some varied items , well done and the glass cabinets look great
    cheers Al

Thank goodness for that

Cheers guys

Steve T

PS Yes Justin.....exhaust stubs from a Merlin engine

?

Steve what are the vents off,they are bit small to be from the rear of a Tiger.
    Attached Images Attached Images Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED ! 

They are off a Merlin engine Metts Almost certainly from a P51 Mustang.

See picture attached.

Cheers

Steve T
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Had to get a new cupboard - My collection UPDATED !  

Only another cupboard???? Looks like you could use another room! Nicely set up and displayed. John

STEVE ! THAT IS AWESOME! i really really like you display work ! and especially how you have all your cartridge casings lined up like that
    and the toothpaste tubes and hygiene products looks great !
    also the way everything is bunched up like that is really nice ......you can look at that stuff for hours
    all your hard work has really paid off and im super jealous !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast