Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants

Article about: Wanted to Drop these Pictures here for Collectors to check out.....This was found in a thrift store tucked inside that envelope in a 1950's era Sewing Box......Autographs are in Gold Paint P

mikey4t
    ?

Default Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants

Wanted to Drop these Pictures here for Collectors to check out.....This was found in a thrift store tucked inside that envelope in a 1950's era Sewing Box......Autographs are in Gold Paint Pen.....Take a look and let me know what you think.......Signed and Dated 1946...Nuremburg.....Signatures are Albert speer, Rosenburg, Seyss-Inquart, Donitz, Julius Streicher, A Jodl, Hermann Goering and Joachim Von Ribbentrop...Hankerchief still has the Period Swiss Stickers Affixed to it.....Beautiful....Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants  Hankerchief signed by 8 Nuremburg Trials Defendants 

2. # ADS

?

When were "Gold" paint pens first produced ?? Not trying to be an ass.. Did these men ( Accused ) just
    determine they were going to the gallows and for some and odd reason have a "Hanging Party" souvenir for someone ?? Just my two cents.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Looks like brown ink, to my eyes. The Nuremberg prisoners did sign many an autograph while sitting for trial. Goering, for example, was even known to send down to the property department for items from his luggage-which he handed out as gifts to various people. The handkerchief is not beyond possibility.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

mikey4t
    ?

I brought this to the SoS in Louisville this year and had lots of interest....Several auction houses told me they would love to have it in their auction....The largest of which is Herman Historica.....Just havent quite decided what I want to do with it yet....Agter the SoS I have no doubt of its authenticity...