Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This has been a good week for me :D

Article about: i'm so jealous of your italy star i have been looking to find one

Default Re: This has been a good week for me :D

i'm so jealous of your italy star i have been looking to find one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by crites1234 View Post
    i'm so jealous of your italy star i have been looking to find one
    I got that one trough a trade, but ebay is your friend, there are loads there.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

?

WOW that is a good week ! Lol and I must say what a very nice collectioj ! Like the way it is displayed !

Hi, Crites1234:

I never could get my head around that horses' hooves line. My Dad had two of these knives when he joined the artillery in 1939. I still have them, and a few more of various types/makers I've accumulated. He never saw a bloody horse during the war...anti-aircraft guns didn't need them.

His half-brother was in Salonica in WW1--Engineers. He never saw a horse either (just a few mules) but when he finally got a ship home, he had to climb over mountains of unused harness stacked on the quay. The generals had a thing about horses...planned on leading a cavalry charge through the streets of Berlin. Idiots.

But the spikes were useful for all sorts of things.

Cheers,

Pat

Quote by colletorww2 View Post

Swedish Uniform jacket for my Norwegian police uniform(If you are wondering why, just ask):
    Hello

Is that a swedish M/39 jacket? If so, why are you using it as a Norwegian police uniform?

The norwegians used the A44 NOT the M/39 And those pant's , are they M/39-58's or just M58?

I can understand if you were going to put up a swedish ww2 trooper , the only thing you have to do is take the side pocket's on the pants off (if it's a M39-58) and put some anklet's on.

Tjenare

Quote by Mr Baloo View Post
    Hello

Is that a swedish M/39 jacket? If so, why are you using it as a Norwegian police uniform?

The norwegians used the A44 NOT the M/39 And those pant's , are they M/39-58's or just M58?

I can understand if you were going to put up a swedish ww2 trooper , the only thing you have to do is take the side pocket's on the pants off (if it's a M39-58) and put some anklet's on.

Tjenare
    Thank you for clearing that up, it is an M/39 Jacket, do you know where i can get the proper type the Norwegian police forces used? The pants are M/39's but have been modified to M58.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

Try the nordic auction sites , or some collectors forum's . I do belive you have a norwegian collectors forum. A nordic at least

Yes, i am on samlerforumet, but i a not a silver/gold member yet, i will have to wait a bit before getting it.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

great week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12