Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Head Gear Collection

Article about: by Danmark I'm very surprised no-one commented on the absolutely mint SS 'Lilliput' division helmet you showed Rene ..... Cheers, Dan That will only fit some one with a extremely small head

Rene' is there any chance of seeing the brit mk111 turtle in more detail please ,and what is the japanese style helmet (first page photo 19) and lastly what is the fur lined woolen cap us? (first page photo 31) cheers in advance ,james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Head Gear Collection
    P
    Many

?

Wow quite a variety, my compliments! Now just to get a real DD SS M35 to replace that place holder one!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Wow quite a variety, my compliments! Now just to get a real DD SS M35 to replace that place holder one!
    Hey Doug I was never after one, I'd scratch it up hey! hehe

Quote by James C View Post
    Rene' is there any chance of seeing the brit mk111 turtle in more detail please ,and what is the japanese style helmet (first page photo 19) and lastly what is the fur lined woolen cap us? (first page photo 31) cheers in advance ,james
    James Mate I'll get back to you later on ok

no trouble rene' as and when is fine

Quote by James C View Post
    G'day James and sorry for the delay, been super busy at work!!!, here's some extra shots of the MKIII (I've added the strap), the jap one is a civil type, and the fur jobby is a kraut 42 winter rabbit fur

Rene' your a star thanks for the extra pics ,very nice gear i thought you would be busy at work ,is the area still on lockdown with the recent act of terror

?

Rene...I frequently go back to this thread and your collection just to covet and drool. GDay Mate and nice work brutha!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Cheers Guys, Sydney is in the past now
    Here's today's newey, did trade off a 34-35 USMC dress blues for it though, early RAF cap. If I've lost out oh well I didn't have a cap for it and I do have a jacket for this one
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-22-2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: added pic

Very nice

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast