Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Head Gear Collection

Article about: by Danmark I'm very surprised no-one commented on the absolutely mint SS 'Lilliput' division helmet you showed Rene ..... Cheers, Dan That will only fit some one with a extremely small head

Very nice and varied. What people put on their heads because of war.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Head Gear Collection
    P
    Many

Just amazing!

Such an array of helmets Rene,awesome collection indeed luv your M1 lids especially the Hawley liner...............Jake.

Wow Rene, just great and almost too much great stuff to pick any out for individual praise, but the slouchies, the tommies and the SD caps are all great and deserve individual threads IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very impressive, thanks for sharing your vast collecton

Chris

Cheers All thanks for the kind words and glad you all enjoyed taking a look

well René ,can i say its nice to see somebody else who appreciates and is fond of collecting world steel helmets ,i thought i had a few examples ,but crikey you have blown me out of the water big time ,you have covered a huge time period and the best part of the 20th century ,the picklehaub is amazing ,as is your m16's the luftschutz collection is great ,is the one piece croatian or bulgarian issue ,i see a couple of Japanese lids ,is the type 90 worth stripping back to original ,just a thought ,the flight helmet /goggle combo's look superb can i ask what the helicopter pilot helmet is from, the green composite one ,nice to see a brit bonedome in there toothe one that caught my eye was the us navy marine mk11 ,does it still have the foam liner , your genre helmet grouping are superb ,especially the stahlhelms ,and ive never seen so many swedish m21 together ,and i thought i had an ocd also nice is the bulgarian m36's the nam m1 looks real nice and with the 66 dated bug juice too your composite pasgt's look great i especially like the aussie camo one with the reversed goggles ,i was just wondering about the lizzard camo cap is it french algerian ,ive thoroughly enjoyed viewing your collection and many thanks for taking the time to picture them all cheers james

G'day James
    Thanks for your very kind reply. The 1 piece is Bulgarian.
    I bought the Type 90 as is so I don't know if there is original paint left? I figured to leave it alone to preserve it.
    The chopper helmet is 67 vintage US used by a Cobra pilot & the lizard patt cap is Portuguese. Here's a shot of the USN liner.
    Cheers Mate

I have to add that 85% of this junk pile wasn't obtained online and I'm quite proud of that

hi René many thanks for answering all my questions ,i think we have everything in order now ,thanks for the liner pic on the us naval marine ,just what i expected to see with the bonded foam lining thanks for explaining what the helicopter lid was from ,its real nice and the cobra was one of my favorites ,so im green with envy now and please dont say a pile of junk ,your way to modest ,i would kill for some of these helmets ,your one lucky guy ,thanks again and all the best ,james

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast