Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

headgear display

Article about: ive now lined the bottom of the display with gravel it also hides helmet stand screws etc i keep altering the display's untill i feel ive got it right so this is how i think ill leave it jus

Default headgear display

hi guys ive been busy in my loft making a new display inkeeping with my original display im still playing around with helmet's and i need to fix the plexiglass thats my next job i wanted a dedicated place for british and german civil defence /warden helmets ,i just need the right luftshutz gasmask as im using a stockholm mask for now likw i say its not quite finished cheers jamesheadgear display heres a few updated pics i managed to curve the plexi glass using a blowtorch ,nearly set the house on fire im quite pleased with the look now ive put my gasmasks all in one area now to enjoy as they were spread out a bit
    Last edited by James C; 09-03-2016 at 12:25 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement headgear display
    P
    Many

Default Re: headgear display

Absolutely incredible James! Museum quality displays, I love the light colored wood. Are you going to put a clear finish on the wood or stain it? I think the light color looks best plus it makes the room brighter.

thank you sitges and hello from the uk its just natural pine matchboarding as my original displays have been there about 2 years they have darkened over time so im hoping the new timber will blend in soon enough thanks james

I have to agree just great looking displays,would love to have something like that.

Yep Very Nice

?

That is a great use of space and very well presented.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Lovely display, will be great to roll around on the floor and check out all the wonderful pieces!

Hi James,
    nice construction and really good display of your collection, and well done on bending the perspex
    not easy; Are you going to display in the centre of the room, if so post more pics it will be nice to see them.
    dave.

James, great innovative display...no more dusting !
    Prost ! Steve.

just to say many thanks for all the lovely comments i must of done something right it has transformed my loft into a retreat that i can spend hours in to the annoyance of my wife , ive heard there are toxic substances in gasmasks so its probably best there safe out of the way behind the glass thanks again james

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast