Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

headgear display update

Article about: many thanks for the nice comments timothy, steve ,meyle, taka and rené

thats good to know todd ,well in my case they bunged the lowest roof they could on it ,its more of a crawl space than a room but ideal for the lids thanks again james
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement headgear display  update
    P
    Many

James there is nothing I can say that I haven't said before,but dude you are one seriously hardcore Helmet collectoryour collection that just about covers nearly every type of steel Helmet produced in the 20th century is just awe inspiring to any young person wanting to start out in militaria,coupled with your politeness and the way you present your threads,I feel quite humble to be here,a very well done indeed and may we be treated to many more Helmets for discussion in the future.(sorry if it sounds a bit arse kissy)but sometimes things have to be said...............

thank you so very much jake it means a lot it really does ,you must speak as you find and i consider you as one of the good guys and a great friend, its always nice to read your comments ,i know your more of a m1 fan than the other stuff but you show an interest which is nice ,id like to collect more us m1's the variety of available covers and different liner configs is enough for the collector ,ive diversed a little too much into the euro clone side of the m1 genre ,thanks for dropping by pall ,james
    Regards James

?

A superior use of limited space to maximize display area, with fine visuals. Nothing, repeat nothing, beats a wall of helmets in my humble opinion. Keep up the great work!

thank you yet again doug for the nice comments i am always humbled to have you comment on my small collection ,your wall o helmets is an inspiration to all including myself and ive tryed to emulate it here albiet in a more confined area ,your right though nothing beats helmets grouped in display ,thanks again for your valued input ,james

Nice large advanced collection James as stated love the way you have used your room for maximum display very nicely done. timothy

?

Looking good buddy.

Great collection and lovely display space !

Fantastic display!

I wish I have a place like that to display my collections.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!
    Taka

Lovely James Looks Great.
    I also have a room up there, but it get's too hot down here to store my junk!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast