MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

headgear timeline displays

Article about: Great display, I would add place cards in front of each helmet with related info .

Default headgear timeline displays

well guys ive been trying to get the right set up for my evolution of different nations headgear through the decades ,im still trying to hone the right look so any comments welcome ,i wont strank i promise ,ive tackled the german section and the british ,but still have a long way to go headgear timeline displaysheadgear timeline displaysheadgear timeline displaysheadgear timeline displaysheadgear timeline displays
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement headgear timeline displays
    P
    Many

?

Hi James this is an ongoing task in my collection of Canadian Mk II's just when I get them all laid out and set up by specific manufacturers production dates and steel batch codes I add another example or two and have to shift things around again Arggggg I finally gave up as I can only see this method working for me if I stop adding helmets to my collection and that is not going to happen unless hell freezes over .

Regards Mark

?

It's a constant ebb and flow of movement as helmets are added (or removed) from the collection. I think your display looks super as is.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    It's a constant ebb and flow of movement as helmets are added (or removed) from the collection. I think your display looks super as is.
    LIKE !!!!

Regards Mark

Great displays !

"Like"

Cheers!
    Taka

thanks mark i and i agree its a huge undertaking for any collector showing all the different models ,liner configurations etc and would probably need an aircraft hanger to show to full effect ,the post war german helmets are a fine example as it split into east and west ,so far im up to 5 different variations of the m1 a1 genre ,then the east german m56 variations ,it just goes on ,things were so simple before the end of the second world war ,as always doug its nice to hear your thoughts and agree on the adding and removal of headgear as it comes and goes i guess a collection will evolve over time ,my displays have changed so many times i forget and no doubt a constant annoyance to this forum members ,and thanks for looking taka
    Regards James

?

A lot of work buddy. But it is a work of love.

thats true enough steve ,thanks for dropping by pal
    Regards James

I enjoy your fine and artfully displayed items good work James. timothy

?

Big "LIKE" James!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast