Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

Article about: Hi guys, I just got a new Feldbluse from member Kozowy1967, and put it up with my other Feldblusen(of which I think I have already posted too many threads ). So, from left to right we have a

?

Default Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

Hi guys, I just got a new Feldbluse from member Kozowy1967, and put it up with my other Feldblusen(of which I think I have already posted too many threads ). So, from left to right we have a 1939 dated M33 Feldbluse, 1936 modified, a Russian Zelt private tailored feldbluse with a Krim shield, and Hauptman Feldbluse that unfortunately has been too well worn for me to read the depot stamps properly. I like to see this as chronological progression from Gefreiter to Oberfeldwebel to Hauptmann. I also got this great self portrait that watches over my Feldbluse and carved commemorative Gehstock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1603.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	213.7 KB 
ID:	373618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1604.jpg 
Views:	1140 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	373619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1605.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	373620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1606.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	297.7 KB 
ID:	373621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1607.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	252.7 KB 
ID:	373622

Previous threads for the curious:
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-l...dbluse-156485/
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-l...shield-147379/
    Commemorative Gehstock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

I recently acquired a few Sterbebilde that correspond with the first two Feldbluse, and am looking for a Sterbebilde of a Leutnant who earned a Krim Shield. Photos to follow. What do you guys think of the chronological (left to right) nature of the display?

I like the order shown, works for me.

Interesting that the portrait has the breast eagle on the wrong side.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ha! I had not noticed that! That is odd, a trick of the mirror, or a painting done by a modern amateur who wasn't paying attention? You're very good at noticing when things are on the wrong side ,or replaced incorrectly, I always take care when I replace my NSKK dagger in it's scabbard to put it right btw. Thanks for that.

LOL.

I have seen other period paintings done incorrectly. He might have done it looking in a mirror. Not everyone has an eye for detail.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!