Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

Article about: Hi guys, I just got a new Feldbluse from member Kozowy1967, and put it up with my other Feldblusen(of which I think I have already posted too many threads ). So, from left to right we have a

?

Default Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

Hi guys, I just got a new Feldbluse from member Kozowy1967, and put it up with my other Feldblusen(of which I think I have already posted too many threads ). So, from left to right we have a 1939 dated M33 Feldbluse, 1936 modified, a Russian Zelt private tailored feldbluse with a Krim shield, and Hauptman Feldbluse that unfortunately has been too well worn for me to read the depot stamps properly. I like to see this as chronological progression from Gefreiter to Oberfeldwebel to Hauptmann. I also got this great self portrait that watches over my Feldbluse and carved commemorative Gehstock.

Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

Previous threads for the curious:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...dbluse-156485/
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...shield-147379/
    Commemorative Gehstock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heer Feldbluse Chain of Command!

I recently acquired a few Sterbebilde that correspond with the first two Feldbluse, and am looking for a Sterbebilde of a Leutnant who earned a Krim Shield. Photos to follow. What do you guys think of the chronological (left to right) nature of the display?

I like the order shown, works for me.

Interesting that the portrait has the breast eagle on the wrong side.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ha! I had not noticed that! That is odd, a trick of the mirror, or a painting done by a modern amateur who wasn't paying attention? You're very good at noticing when things are on the wrong side ,or replaced incorrectly, I always take care when I replace my NSKK dagger in it's scabbard to put it right btw. Thanks for that.

LOL.

I have seen other period paintings done incorrectly. He might have done it looking in a mirror. Not everyone has an eye for detail.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!