Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

helmet displays an update

Article about: just a small update to the room as it looks from today ,i chop and change my mind all the time as youve probably noticed but im trying to get the right look and for now im quite happy with i

?

Helmets everywhere, Very nice indeed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet displays an update
    P
    Many

well spotted opex and thanks too you for sending it my way ,it fits in real well i should also mention to the other members before i forget opex was the kind gent who in a trade passed on this m1 choc chip cover in the first place
    Regards James

thanks adam
    Regards James

?

Bravo James an outstanding collection the addition of the camo nets,goggles and covers are a nice touch as well and adds to the display, When I am helmet hunting I am always on the look for examples with original nets and or covers and will add them to the occasional helmet for the purpose of display as well.

Regards Mark

Wow James! You have a fantastic collection mate and you have it displayed really well cobber! Well done mate, it looks terrific, you must thoroughly enjoy spending time in there with you're collection.

many thanks mark ive always had more interest in the helmets that show issued use over the minty pristine ones for some reason ,ive also had a broad range of taste's helmet wise for some time but its hard getting the balance right display wise ,it can drive a man potty shifting them about and many thanks dave for your kind comments i know you a man who appreciates a good display so it means a lot mate
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    well spotted opex and thanks too you for sending it my way ,it fits in real well i should also mention to the other members before i forget opex was the kind gent who in a trade passed on this m1 choc chip cover in the first place
    No problem James, I had forgot about the choc chip cover trade to be honest but thanks buddy

Looking good my friendIm drawn to the M1 with the 3rd pattern or sniper/mosy veil and m1944 goggles,haven't seen that one before,has a seperate thread been done James or could you do one with time permitting,keep going lad soon have a museum............

thanks for the nice comps jake ,as for the 3rd pattern pacific lid its just my relic McCord m1 that you might of seen in a previous thread the one with the relic capac liner
    Regards James

Ok mate thats fine,thought I missed the boat on that one,you do realise that one day you Will run out of space..........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast