Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

helmet displays an update

Article about: just a small update to the room as it looks from today ,i chop and change my mind all the time as youve probably noticed but im trying to get the right look and for now im quite happy with i

?

Hi Mark, my eyes were drawn to the BGS-Sumpftarn jacket, one for my wishlist, great unique way to display your items overall

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet displays an update
    P
    Many

?

Hi Opex there is a story behind that Sumpftarn Jacket I will send you the details in a PM later tonight after work.

Regards Mark

thanks for the info mark ,it was so heavily scrimmed i couldnt make it out ,and thanks george ,i too could do with a bigger house and sponsor too im hoping lieutenant general oliver warbucks
    Regards James

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Opex there is a story behind that Sumpftarn Jacket I will send you the details in a PM later tonight after work.

Regards Mark
    Hi Mark, that sounds very intriguing and all the more interesting,look forward to finding out more

Hi James, What a superb collection you have, I really like your Bundeswehr tank hats, I hope you do not mind me asking but where could a chap find similar for sale.

Best wishes

Robin

?

Hi Robin there is currently one for sale on E bay.com listed in military under helmets I will see if I can find the link tonight after work.

Regards Mark

JMM
    ?

What a collection.
    Congrats and thanks for sharing it at the forum

Mark how well off are you owning your own island,does man friday live with you?how cool living on a desert island,need to find me one so to have much more space,James you dumped the display dummy?that was great to see,what a shame mate.........

?

Nope Jake going home to woman Friday who I have not seen in a month Google search Vancouver island that's home for me lots of interesting places to see and things to do

Regards Mark

Thanks Mark I will have a look

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast