Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Helmets and Visors and Medals Oh My

Article about: Very nice stuff, you have good taste!

Default Helmets and Visors and Medals Oh My

Hi all, I picked up a nice glass display case at IKEA for my helmets and stuff, it came out really nice but its hard to take photos of a solid glass display (too much glare) but I did the best I could, I also put some of my stuff on a corner shelf display, my visors and some relics, I think im done moving stuff around and done buying for awhile, at least thats what I tell myself lol, feel free to leave questions or comments, hope you enjoy as much as me and thanks for looking!
    Helmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh MyHelmets and Visors and Medals Oh My

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmets and Visors and Medals Oh My
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmets and Visors and Medals Oh My

I like it. I hope the glass case doesnt take a spill backwards over the banister, lol The labels are a good way to inform people of what they are looking at when you arent around to tell them. I might borrow that idea one day.

I like it. I hope the glass case doesnt take a spill backwards over the banister, lol :P
    HAHA now that would be a mess!!!!!! dont worry it weighs about 100 lbs and will only fall over if the house does!

I've been meaning to pick up one or two of these display cases myself.
    The helmets look great in them.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice! I was looking same display few days ago in IKEA.

Great display. Did you have any trouble setting up the glass case? When I bought mine I had to alter the fit a little bit to get each glass side piece to stand properly.

?

Nice! I've been hurting to get a glass case. How much did you pay for it at Ikea?

Great display. Did you have any trouble setting up the glass case? When I bought mine I had to alter the fit a little bit to get each glass side piece to stand properly.
    Nice! I've been hurting to get a glass case. How much did you pay for it at Ikea?
    I set it up by myself, not much trouble, sliding the glass sides into place was a chore, it was heavy, I carried the glass upstairs one piece at a time.
    They cost 65 US dollars and the lighting costs about 30US, so the entire display with the lights was 100US, still a great deal. but I suggest driving to ikea and picking it up yourself because the shipping cost for this item is wayyyyyy high.
    BTW they are called DETOLF display cases, and come in black or a tan color.

FYI The top helmet is hungarian, everything else is german.

There's hundreds of these IKEA cabinets on EBAY the problem is finding a seller within suitable distance of home,there only £40 online but does depend on the colour frame choice then the price goes up.great display like the little stands did you make them?or buy?the stick grenade is awesome my friendregards minnie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast